COACHING TRAVELS 1-20-16

Brandonmscane

Steenville
rump.jpgDONK.jpgNEW.jpgCZKoVUoUgAApO9n.jpgCZKoPKVXEAASDnV.jpgCZKkCHTU8AE67xd.jpgCZKfqkOUEAEL9kD.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
At the very least we're getting a taste of how aggressive a Richt staff will recruit. Good stuff.

Advertisement
Yeah Im in chattanooga!! kids are out but Ive got to feed the fam like B. Powell have fun though

Yeah me too!!! What else am I going to do at work

Man, I look forward to these every morning.

Work? Haha jk f*ck that. Especially today...snow day in Nashville.

I'll just sit here refreshing the board hoping for some news. Keep up the good work everyone, find some good stuff and keep me entertained.

Uh oh...2 of the coaches are outside of Florida recruiting non Florida players....I wonder who/how many "fans" are going to ***** about that today

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah Im in chattanooga!! kids are out but Ive got to feed the fam like B. Powell have fun though

Yeah me too!!! What else am I going to do at work

Man, I look forward to these every morning.

Work? Haha jk f*ck that. Especially today...snow day in Nashville.

I'll just sit here refreshing the board hoping for some news. Keep up the good work everyone, find some good stuff and keep me entertained.

I'm in Chattanooga too. Snow day here, and work was cancelled, so I'm home with my kids...meaning I'll be on here all day.

Not everyone from Md lives in Baltimore guys lol but both McFarland (DeMatha) and T.Diggs (Avalon) schools are closer to DC than BMore.

Advertisement
Back