Coaching Staff Update: 1/9

Diazaster goes Don Corleone on the entire offensive side of the ball after last season, and then
Diazaster goes Don Corleone on the entire offensive side of the ball after last season, and then all of a sudden wants to now be conservative in swinging the ax on his own hires.
Diazaster is gonna stick for a while

Advertisement
If Stubbs cant go into the schools and Manny is **** bent on keeping him, then he needs to put Field/Hickson on more guys

about what I’ve read. He’s a dud as far as personality but he did land a nice haul last year.

So we don’t have a shot at brooks?
We can hire anybody and wouldn’t have a shot at him. Best hope for an elite south Florida receiver is romello Brinson

I don’t care if we keep him or not but your argument is off base.

Wiggins had major improvement and actually caught the ball for the most part this year.

Harley has the best year of his career.

Jeff Thomas quit again and that’s not on Stubb.

Pope is Pope. Too small to beat press coverage and Enos didn’t put him in position to succeed.

Enos is the reason WR didn’t do much not Stubb. Stubb doesn’t call stupid *** plays, Stubbs didn’t make Jeff Thomas quit again. Who knows why Hightower really quit. Njoku couldn’t see the field with any coach.

you can’t honestly Judge the guy one way or another on if he should stay or go. He may still get fires or maybe we don’t have any other options really wanting to come here that are better.

Your post is horrendous, man. Like, Taylor Stubblefield coached you on how to make this post.

He's doo doo and your rationale is baseless and without merit. Fans with this mindset is in part of the reason why we stink. You've got bottom of the barrel expectations.

I'm going to use Mike Harley as an example because people have a real misunderstanding what real improvement is.

Did Mike Harley improve? Marginally, yes. Did he improve exponentially...not on any planet we currently live on and I've been one of his biggest supporters on this forum for a long time.

12% Share of Completions
11% Share of Yards
0% Share of Touchdowns.

As the teams FOURTH passing option.

15% Share of Completions
15% Share of Yards
11% Share of Touchdowns

As the teams SECOND OPTION.

So, what does this mean? His role increased, therefore, he received more counting numbers by proxy of his move up the depth chart. But, the reality is, the improvement was marginal, statistically and could be attributed more to an increased role and increased volume of balls in the Enos offense, as well as Jeff Thomas' lack of availability.

But EL OH EL if you think Mike Harley's improvement had anything to do with Taylor ******* Stubblefield.

The buffoonery on this forum and among this fanbase needs to stop.

Advertisement
lol tryna figure out what is the reason for Stubblefield to be fired... cuz a poster ont he board said so?. We have 3 wrs landed in the 1 cycle he has had. Rumph hasnt landed 3 cbs in like 5 years and yall forever on here caping for him.

I wouldve preferred for a new ol coach, and to scrap the db coaches and patke

I totally agree with this....I don't understand the hate for stubbs i get it he's not a miami guy or anything but I think he's been good this 1st year. This board just goes by whoever is popular and says something. The whole offense was trash but i think the Rbs and Wrs would shine with a better system and better QB and oline play.

You Stubblefield nuthuggers have absolutely no justification for the nonsense you're spewing about improvement.

Osborn was better at Buffalo by a significant amount.
Harley was fine, but his numbers are just a result of an increased volume of balls his way. He didn't break out at all. Marketshare was still sub 20%. I'd expect a breakout NOW under the new Lashlee system, but thats not on Stubblefield. Harley is just going to get a ton more balls in this offense.
Wiggins was and performed like a WR4. He'll have a chance to "show potential" this year, but again, that will be because of opportunity and the offense.
Jeff Thomas took a significant step backward.
Mark Pope did next to nothing. Again, he'll see an increased number of passes come his way in 2020. He was a sub 10% share player in 2020.

Stubblefield did nada to justify his job. Keeping him is laughable.

You can say all of this about every single position on offense

I totally agree with this....I don't understand the hate for stubbs i get it he's not a miami guy or anything but I think he's been good this 1st year. This board just goes by whoever is popular and says something. The whole offense was trash but i think the Rbs and Wrs would shine with a better system and better QB and oline play.

**** being a miami guy. that **** is stupid. can the coach and recruit? he brought in a nice WR class in year 1. coaching is TBD tbh bc of how horrible Enos and the QBs were. either way, lashlee said they havent finalized the staff yet so i think these sauces are a little too premature

Advertisement
**** being a miami guy. that **** is stupid. can the coach and recruit? he brought in a nice WR class in year 1. coaching is TBD tbh bc of how horrible Enos and the QBs were. either way, lashlee said they havent finalized the staff yet so i think these sauces are a little too premature

I agree!

Advertisement
Its been said that the offense was to complicated and/or the players didn't know the playbook that effects separation as a WR cause you don't know what you're doing and thinking to much

Your post is horrendous, man. Like, Taylor Stubblefield coached you on how to make this post.

He's doo doo and your rationale is baseless and without merit. Fans with this mindset is in part of the reason why we stink. You've got bottom of the barrel expectations.

I'm going to use Mike Harley as an example because people have a real misunderstanding what real improvement is.

Did Mike Harley improve? Marginally, yes. Did he improve exponentially...not on any planet we currently live on and I've been one of his biggest supporters on this forum for a long time.

12% Share of Completions
11% Share of Yards
0% Share of Touchdowns.

As the teams FOURTH passing option.

15% Share of Completions
15% Share of Yards
11% Share of Touchdowns

As the teams SECOND OPTION.

So, what does this mean? His role increased, therefore, he received more counting numbers by proxy of his move up the depth chart. But, the reality is, the improvement was marginal, statistically and could be attributed more to an increased role and increased volume of balls in the Enos offense, as well as Jeff Thomas' lack of availability.

But EL OH EL if you think Mike Harley's improvement had anything to do with Taylor ******* Stubblefield.

The buffoonery on this forum and among this fanbase needs to stop.

He actually caught the ball this year. Your argument is absurd. How do you grade a WR coach then?

Advertisement
A few weeks ago Rumph was out, and he wasn't. You just don't know. HR procedures, interviews, etc. have to take place. No one knows, this has been proven time and time again with all the false info here.

A few weeks ago Rumph was out, and he wasn't. You just don't know. HR procedures, interviews, etc. have to take place. No one knows, this has been proven time and time again with all the false info here.

that and lashlee said they havent even finalized the staff yet.

Advertisement
Back