Coaching Staff Update: 1/9

View as article
Concerning that our new OC is only replacing one position coach. Don’t new OCs usually want to be able to bring in their position coaches?

Advertisement
Advertisement
When the QB performanced..the WRs played just fine..I have no issues with Stubbs..only argument against him being kept would be to just clean house on the entire side..

Stubblefield and both DB coaches is beyond depressing...Needed at least one of the DB coaches (preferably Rumph in a photo finish to go)

Diaz must be pleased with this program the last 2 years...Good 7 and 6 seasons huh? Really coaching the **** out of them huh?

Jesus I wish someone from the NFL would noticed all this "great technique" Rumph coaches and swoop in and steal him. He'd be a better NFL coach anyway.
What’s y’all problem with Banda? I stilll don’t get the gripe with him..he had rob knowels playin at a starter level...thats worth a raise

Since the offseason began, the coaching staff situation has been pretty volatile with multiple moves expected after a poor year. Now that Rhett Lashlee is in place at OC, there seems to be a little more clarity on the offensive side of the ball. For one, I’m hearing from a strong program source that Butch Barry is out as OL coach. The other name that had been brought up a ton as one that had been on the chopping block was WR coach Taylor Stubblefield, but I’m told he is being retained.

As I said last week, the rest of the staff on both offense and defense are safe. I would expect an announcement on Barry in the next few days and some OL coaching names to emerge soon after.
Heard he maybe in talks with the Auburn OL coach who stepped down from there

Advertisement
The less u do the more u do at TNM
20190817_105432.gif

Why do we need to pick and choose? Stubbs, Rumph, Patke, Baker, Banda - all need to kick rocks. Every coach that isn’t extremely good or excellent at his job - Needs to kick rocks! We have far too many below average/mediocre/bad coaches on the staff.

We are going nowhere fast!

Advertisement
Tom Herman made more changes to his staff than Manny Diaz. Manny really has a lot of confidence in himself.
Or.... Admin doesn’t wanna buy out these current coaches’ contracts this year, and after next season buy out a whole new set of contracts after diaz gets fired.

Advertisement
I’ll hope for a transfer qb in king, a few OL and a CB from the portal. Hopefully we go undefeated and make the playoffs. Who knows, maybe Manny brings us number six. If he ***** the bed again, he has only himself to blame. Maybe Blake goes too. Either way, we all win. 🙌
Best way to put it.

Even though I don't believe here will bring us six.... I just want an athletic admin and AD who cares, along with boosters.

Advertisement
Back