Coaching staff/Rousseau

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea I agree. He did have a hurt back in the summer but he said himself he has been healed up and ready to go since the first game. If he was hurt they shouldnt have played him at all.

these assistant coaches are terrible. I actually like Manny but his coaches bite, and he picked them.

Gregory Rousseau the best player on this team. Has 8 sacks in 8 games. The COACHING staff had him on the bench the first three games.

You do realize he's played all 8 games right??? Last year he had surgery he red shirted after hisc1st game against LSU. Do you want to give him starter snaps and too much workload to begin this season or do you want him to finish the season????

Advertisement
Most people are being unrealistic regarding Rousseau. I do think he should of played more earlier but I understand why he didn’t start on a D that put an emphasis on stopping the run. The guy is young, returning from injury and played mostly on offense in HS.

He’s definitely a freakish athlete but there was an obvious learning curve that caused him to start the season as a situational player.
He still needs to develop as a run stopper but he has continuously advanced since he’s been here.

Advertisement
Gregory Rousseau the best player on this team. Has 8 sacks in 8 games. The COACHING staff had him on the bench the first three games.
I know and I can’t tell you how bad that ****es me off!!! You say your a savage manny then be a ******* savage and stop kowtowing to these ******* upper class men that have no business on the field. Play the best players regardless!!! No telling how many games we could have won if Rousseau and hill were starting from game one.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back