Coaching staff/Rousseau

Advertisement
He should of had four sacks. He pushed Pickett out of bounds like three yards behind the line of scrimmage. He was not running he was looking to throw.

Advertisement
Lmao.

Kid has three sacks in a game where the D gives up exactly ZERO touchdowns and has three takeaways and the usual keyboard coordinators are whining and crying over a random play in the middle of the game.

What a pathetic group of doofuses.

How many snaps was he getting before he got the starting position? Not sure where to find that information.

Advertisement
Gregory Rousseau the best player on this team. Has 8 sacks in 8 games. The COACHING staff had him on the bench the first three games.

He will be great, but it seems like he gets out of position a lot (but not McCloud-esque out of position).

Gregory Rousseau the best player on this team. Has 8 sacks in 8 games. The COACHING staff had him on the bench the first three games.

Fireable offense. Someone should take the weight for it. Stroud and Baker both would be my vote.

Advertisement
Rousseau would be up to 18-19 sacks already had he played starter minutes those first 3 games.

These coaches!!!

The dumbest thing we do is put him over the C on 3rd downs. It completely negates what he’s good at. We should just rush four DL. Move Garvin to the 3 tech, keep Hill and Rousseau in at DE. Then just rotate the nose to whoever’s fresh.
..do you even watch the games? I must be missing something but I'm pretty sure Rous has a healthy amount of TFL, QB Pressures, and a sack when lines up at NT.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back