Coaching Staff 12/27 PM Update: Rumph, others

View as article
So strange to see an angry homophobic rant from you. Very out of character.

Get professional help lil angry Forrest.
Your the one who needs professional help for defending one of the worst coaches on our staff! Four years in and our CBs still can’t turn the heads around to find the ball, still committing busted coverage after busted coverage! And after all that, the mutherfvcker can’t even recruit the guys who played for him In highschool! Lmao but do continue flushing away any credibility you have left by defending this abortion of a staphylococcal infection. Maybe you can get them some antibiotics! Lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
I wouldn’t have been mad if they fired Rumph..but the defensive staff ain’t the reason we are 6-7 either. Unless you think this is 1989 where any college team can hold another team to less then 15 ppg. Those days are long gone.

Louisiana Tech laffs at you.

Advertisement
And LOL at anyone caping for this defense by saying it was "good enough" this year. Good enough for what?

- 4th & 17 at UNC, where a true freshman QB in his second start led them to 28 points.
- Gave up 42 points at home against Virginia Tech and fell for EVERY SINGLE misdirection play designed to go to their fullback, who scored 3 of their TD's.
- Gave up over 20 points as a 17-point favorite against Georgia Tech.
- FIU scored 30 points on this defense, with the final TD coming where their slot receiver was literally uncovered by anyone in the end zone.
- Duke scored 27 points in awful conditions.

The offense was one of the worst in program history. The defense was below average, but not necessarily abysmal. And our schedule was an absolute joke. The entire staff should be gutted, but the entire defensive staff is apparently being brought back. And that's without even touching on how pathetic the entire defensive staff's recruiting has become or the fact that it's going to get even worse.
Mic drop, don’t forget the 30 missed tackles or so in the ga tech game either

And LOL at anyone caping for this defense by saying it was "good enough" this year. Good enough for what?

- 4th & 17 at UNC, where a true freshman QB in his second start led them to 28 points.
- Gave up 42 points at home against Virginia Tech and fell for EVERY SINGLE misdirection play designed to go to their fullback, who scored 3 of their TD's.
- Gave up over 20 points as a 17-point favorite against Georgia Tech.
- FIU scored 30 points on this defense, with the final TD coming where their slot receiver was literally uncovered by anyone in the end zone.
- Duke scored 27 points in awful conditions.

The offense was one of the worst in program history. The defense was below average, but not necessarily abysmal. And our schedule was an absolute joke. The entire staff should be gutted, but the entire defensive staff is apparently being brought back. And that's without even touching on how pathetic the entire defensive staff's recruiting has become or the fact that it's going to get even worse.
Tell these dopey Manure gulpers! Bunch of faqqits with dumbed down standards.

Advertisement
This video is so cringe worthy in retrospect. Was truly hard to watch again

ROFL, coach diaz runs his trap entirely to much trying to ingratiate himself to the media and sound smart but keeps ending up looking like a fool, "we had our best practice of the season" than lose, "you can see the lights are starting to come on for jarren" than only 17 points against Central Michigan, "the guys came out and the motivation was high this week" than lose to F.i.u., just constant unecessary bullshatting talk, and this video was comical when i first heard back than, cause all i kept thinking was, who TF is manny as if he knows if these guys are good coaches, let's wait and see if any of that **** actually works in real games before you start make these type of proclamations and declarations!

I thought Vish made a good observation in his article linked on this board, that manny’s ‘my guys’ attitude towards defensive vs offensive coaches was part of what caused the cultural rift. Manny if he wants to be a real head coach and not just another failure, needs to hold ‘his guys’ accountable like everyone else on the staff. Banda and Patke and Baker, start with them.

Advertisement
Manny might as well. clip his sack
20191227_202050.jpg

Advertisement
Honestly Rumph is a coach I'd be fine if he either is retained or let go. He coaches well enough to stay and recruits poorly enough to go so it's whatever. We have larger issues.
Agree.

If we simply win 10 games next year, we will recruit well enough. The body of Rumph's work is that he does train his CB's well. But, I wouldn't be all broken up if he was let go.

ROFL, coach diaz runs his trap entirely to much trying to ingratiate himself to the media and sound smart but keeps ending up looking like a fool, "we had our best practice of the season" than lose, "you can see the lights are starting to come on for jarren" than only 17 points against Central Michigan, "the guys came out and the motivation was high this week" than lose to F.i.u., just constant unecessary bullshatting talk, and this video was comical when i first heard back than, cause all i kept thinking was, who TF is manny as if he knows if these guys are good coaches, let's wait and see if any of that **** actually works in real games before you start make these type of proclamations and declarations!
You think he’s bull****ting? I think he’s clueless and delusional enough to actually believe the isht he says.

The only way to get ride of James and Diaz is to keep the pressure up and not be satisfied with these sacrificial lambs they are cutting now.

Advertisement
Back