Coaching Staff 12/27 PM Update: Rumph, others

View as article
Idk but I do know they bailed the offense out time after time and gave them several chances to win multiple games and the offense let them down for almost every game

First game they gave it up
Second game they gave it up

Do you want me to keep going?

Advertisement
The Rumph/Banda duo shows up at a DB's home for the fifth year in a row!

Why go elsewhere to compete for national titles and become a 1st rounder in the NFL when you can come to #TNM to dance, taunt an opponent for tackling them 20 yards downfield, and earn a street free agent contract in the XFL in a few years!

Five-star DB's be like...

Four-star DB's be like...

Three-star legacy DB's who'd prefer to go to FAU be like...

We'll have so few CB's on the roster at this time next year, the staph will eliminate the position and play 5 strikers at once. What a program.

Advertisement
First game they gave it up
Second game they gave it up

Do you want me to keep going?
Yes the 4th and 17 call was dumb but you shouldn't get fired for that... The defense gave our offense several chances to beat Florida but we couldn't capitalize. Defense played a good game against a top 10 Florida team

LOL at reversing course on firing a guy who brings virtually nothing to the table. What did he do to change Manure’s mind? Edit out all the wide open receivers from yesterday’s game tape? What a pathetic nut house in Coral Gables.
Dont say that to loud the Rumph groupies are large in number on this sight.

Yes the 4th and 17 call was dumb but you shouldn't get fired for that... The defense gave our offense several chances to beat Florida but we couldn't capitalize. Defense played a good game against a top 10 Florida team

Had the lead in the fourh quater and the defense gave it up........MORE THAN TWO GAMES THIS YEAR.!!
I'm not going to give you the actuall number of games the defense gave up the lead in the fourth quarter yet....But I'll give you a hint....it was more than two!!

They were not good. That was just one game.
How many fourth quarter leads they give up??
They had a good run in the middle of the season but they have PLENTY of issues. They offense is such a **** show that it takes away attention from the problems....but st one poiny this season manny had to get involved.
College football is an offensive game. Go look at the best teams. How many close games are they in? And if they find themselves in close games it usually because their offense takes the game off. You wanna blow less 4th quarter leads stop scoring in the teens and 20s against bad defenses. Put them away early and take them out of their game plans. Oklahoma the last few years may be the one team where their defense is the reason they find themselves in close games against lesser competition. Fortunately for them they play in a terrible defensive conference.

Advertisement
Great stat. Problem is..we are 24th in the country in scoring D..you know who is 25th? LSU. We are 6-7 and they are about to win the national title. I stand by my statement bro.
LSU is that good because their offense made up for their defense not being a typical LSU defense. If our offense was as good as LSU we’d be in the playoffs too.

They missed 1,000 tackles and couldn’t get off the field against GT
You know how many points GT's offense scored in regulation? 7. You hold a team to 7 points in regulation, specifically that GT team you should win by 30. The second half was a scoreless tie. We didn't score a point against GT after halftime.

Advertisement
Had the lead in the fourh quater and the defense gave it up........MORE THAN TWO GAMES THIS YEAR.!!
I'm not going to give you the actuall number of games the defense gave up the lead in the fourth quarter yet....But I'll give you a hint....it was more than two!!
So who do you think should be fired?

You know how many points GT's offense scored in regulation? 7. You hold a team to 7 points in regulation, specifically that GT team you should win by 30. The second half was a scoreless tie. We didn't score a point against GT after halftime.

And then they marched right down the field on that vaunted Defense and won the game

Advertisement
Glad Rumph is a staying.

Offense needs to be completely revamped.
Your glad that we have one of the worst recruiters at a position that’s supposed to be one of your best recruiters? Your glad due to that horrible recruiting that we have no depth at CB or playmakers next year? Good to know that troll, why don’t you go hold your boyfriend rumphs hand and put your heads in the sand while the rest of us live in reality moron. Smh

Advertisement
Back