Coaching Note from Mike Lombardi

kanin81

Recruit
Premium
In a video discussing the LSU coaching change, Mike Lombardi notes that Joe Brady is interested in the Miami job. Doing a little research, Mike's son is on the Panthers coaching staff so he has a "source" inside the Panthers building plus Brady is actually from Miami so their would be some appeal from his side to come home and coach here.

Advertisement
In a video discussing the LSU coaching change, Mike Lombardi notes that Joe Brady is interested in the Miami job. Doing a little research, Mike's son is on the Panthers coaching staff so he has a "source" inside the Panthers building plus Brady is actually from Miami so their would be some appeal from his side to come home and coach here.

As a Panthers fan, I hope he takes the LSU job.

Advertisement
GIF by FirstAndMonday

Advertisement
Not a fan of Brady?
I call him Charlie Bucket. He's a dude that lucked into a golden ticket (Sean Payton's playbook) and has parlayed that into a National Championship and an NFL OC gig.

He's green as **** as a playcaller. No rhyme or reason to a lot of what he does. He's also a very quiet 32 year old with a 1.5 years experience running an offensive unit.

Now hey he may turn into an amazing HC, but it's pot luck if he does based on his current resume.

So the Eagles odd ****y inferiority complex is the basis for this guy being wrong?

I may need a little more evidence.
He's always wrong. But that year, he was Kamehameha ×1000 wrong about the eagles that year and everyone clowned him on it.

And don't be dissing my Birds like that we finally did it for Jerome on his birthday. Boom. Lol

Advertisement
Got to careful with Joe Brady. No HC experience and one year wonder at LSU. He got them to playing at a high level but he legit had a 1st round QB,RB, and two WR’s on the LSU team that is seeing success in the NFL. Haven’t been that great in the NFL which makes me wonder if he is really a great of a X’s & O’s guy.

I call him Charlie Bucket. He's a dude that lucked into a golden ticket (Sean Payton's playbook) and has parlayed that into a National Championship and an NFL OC gig.

He's green as **** as a playcaller. No rhyme or reason to a lot of what he does. He's also a very quiet 32 year old with a 1.5 years experience running an offensive unit.

Now hey he may turn into an amazing HC, but it's pot luck if he does based on his current resume.
agreed. I'm from the charlotte area originally and a big panthers fan. I was shocked and thrilled that brady was somehow a HC candidate last year despite it being ludicrous I was hopeful he was leaving.

Playcalling without McCaffrey has been even worse the last 3 weeks, let's hope for a better game tomorrow

I see Brady as the kind of chance we just cant afford to take at this point.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back