Coaching Carousel- Merged Coaching Musical Chairs Thread

In my opinion this is because he wants to take over when Saban leaves.
Dabo still might have a say in that.

But Clemson did put a Bama Clause in his new contract.

Clemson Coach's $93 Million Deal Includes an Extra Alabama Penalty

bama clause.PNG

Advertisement
Auburn has 2 high level recruiters on that staff in Kodi Burns & Wesley McGriff who I would take here in a heartbeat.

Kodi Burns is a WR’s coach, so obviously we wouldn’t go get him with Likens already on staff, but he’s another young Arkansas recruiter that Malzahn has brought up from the ranks, he worked with Lashlee at Ark St & early on during his AU stint as well, he can recruit his *** off.

McGriff would be a Home-run hire bringing him back to Miami, I doubt Diaz would even interview him, but he & T-Rob would lock down South FL DB recruiting something scary like we haven’t seen in decades.

That last paragraph if it were to happen...

WHu8reD.gif

Dabo is not going to Bama even after Saban retires.

Sark wants to stay there and get that gig. However, Kirby in Georgia may have a say and want to throw his name in the hat once Saban retires.

Sark wants to stay there and get that gig. However, Kirby in Georgia may have a say and want to throw his name in the hat once Saban retires.
I don’t get either of them. Kirby hasn’t won with the talent he has the way he should. He doesn’t seem to handle offense well at all. Sarkisian seems to be at his optimal best as a top OC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Would love for them to get Kirby. He's not horrible but he's not good either. He loves the bro style offense too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back