Coaching Carousel- Merged Coaching Musical Chairs Thread

Sark or Bill Clark will be my guess.

I selfishly hope they don’t hire Billy Napier lol.

Neal Brown would be a sneaky solid choice given his history at Troy before going to West Va, but I think he should stick in the Big XII for now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Which means that someone other than those 6 guys will get the job. Sark has done a brilliant job with Baga's offense, but it wasn't that long ago he was stumbling drunk at booster events. Kevin Steele? LOL. That's a straight up Miami move.
Lmao, I just thought about that as soon you said it, Sark was ****** HAMMERED at that event at USC lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lmao, I just thought about that as soon you said it, Sark was ****** HAMMERED at that event at USC lol.
One of Sark’s infamous tabs. These make me laugh.

B6BC24A8-AEFE-4951-B16F-785AAC80994D.png

These are my predictions on the open positions.
Arizona-Ken Niumatalolo
He would’ve been their coach. But, Khalil Tate nipped that in the bud. In terms of what they are looking for, he’s the perfect fit. They want someone who will prioritize the Polynesian community. Someone who will prioritize in-state. Someone who is positive, tough, and will instill character.

Auburn-Steve Sarkisian
Their no going to hire Steele, right? I’m always wary of hiring someone from a past failed regime. Sark is seemingly ready to get back in the HC role. He can recruit and his offense is proven. Would he keep Steele as DC?

Louisiana-Monroe- Major Applewhite
He just took the OC position at Arkansas St. The opportunity to be the head man could make him make a move. He’s the biggest name connected with their search.

Advertisement
Back