Coaching Carousel 2021-2022 - Not Miami Related (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Could make an argument UGA upgraded with Brown and I love Addae

Brown is the better technician, but Addae is the better recruiter.

Question is will Brown be able to work with Kirby and not butt heads with him? The last 2 DB lasted a total of 3 seasons and left for basically lateral moves. Warren got a Co DC title at Indiana but for less money. Addae took a lateral move for the same money (reportedly) at Miami.

Brown is the better technician, but Addae is the better recruiter.

Question is will Brown be able to work with Kirby and not butt heads with him? The last 2 DB lasted a total of 3 seasons and left for basically lateral moves. Warren got a Co DC title at Indiana but for less money. Addae took a lateral move for the same money (reportedly) at Miami.
Depends where they’re recruiting. Brown is gonna get whoever he wants from NJ. Not exactly familiar with what’s coming out of there in the next few classes.

I knew Fran was gonna leave Rutgers when Schiano hired someone else as DC. Wish we jumped on him but Addae and Brown are basically a 1a 1b situation. Addae might even have the name recognition bump because he was at UGA and he’s recruited our area more. Couldn’t go wrong with either

Advertisement
Depends where they’re recruiting. Brown is gonna get whoever he wants from NJ. Not exactly familiar with what’s coming out of there in the next few classes.

I knew Fran was gonna leave Rutgers when Schiano hired someone else as DC. Wish we jumped on him but Addae and Brown are basically a 1a 1b situation. Addae might even have the name recognition bump because he was at UGA and he’s recruited our area more. Couldn’t go wrong with either

No doubt. Actually, I wouldn’t minded hiring both. Brown as DB coach and Addae as CB. Those two plus DVD would have been lights out on the trail.

Looking at UGA staff, the only person they have with real Florida ties is Hartley but he is Jacksonville guy. Guess McClendon will have to be there guy in South Florida

No doubt. Actually, I wouldn’t minded hiring both. Brown as DB coach and Addae as CB. Those two plus DVD would have been lights out on the trail.

Looking at UGA staff, the only person they have with real Florida ties is Hartley but he is Jacksonville guy. Guess McClendon will have to be there guy in South Florida
Brown has some deep FL ties. Texas too.

I don't see him lasting more than 2 seasons at UGA tho. Either he becomes HC or he moves on to another program. Possibly his alma mater after they fire that Gator trash HC they have there now when he flops again.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Temple passed Brown on three times - Diaz, Carey, and Drayton. Schiano passed on him as a DC. Matt Rhule is on his second DB coach not named Fran Brown. UGA could be the trampoline he needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back