Coaching Carousel 2021-2022 - Not Miami Related (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
UGA is about to swipe Fran Brown from Rutgers to coach CBs. I know we’ve discussed his name at various points going back to Manny’s era. Big pickup for them.
That would be a good pickup for them, he’s a Northeastern recruiter & UGA recruits the DMV area heavily.

Hopefully it keep their asses out of South FL, just stay up there in MD/VA & battle it out with Bama, UNC, PSU, Michigan & OH ST for all those area prospects.

Advertisement
UGA is about to swipe Fran Brown from Rutgers to coach CBs. I know we’ve discussed his name at various points going back to Manny’s era. Big pickup for them.
Yeesh - UGA and Bama take from whoever they want (obviously). That's a helluva pickup for UGA, he's an ace recruiter for Rutgers

I'm glad we're in the game now (as evidence by taking Addae)

Yeesh - UGA and Bama take from whoever they want (obviously). That's a helluva pickup for UGA, he's an ace recruiter for Rutgers

I'm glad we're in the game now (as evidence by taking Addae)
Yep, the National Champs’ stamp for UGA definitely helps. I’m sure he sees this as a way to fast track him getting a HC gig, because I’m pretty sure he was Co-DC under Schiano.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back