Coaching Carousel 2021-2022 - Not Miami Related (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

Auburn has had a pretty good track good of turning former players into **** good assistant coaches (Rodney Garner, Tracy Rocker, Travis Williams, T Rob, Zach Etheridge, Jimmy Brambaugh, Kodi Burns, Dameyune Craig, Cadillac Williams)

Too bad their boosters are batsh!t crazy

Last edited:
Advertisement
Golden 2 Golden Domers.

He hasn't been a DC in a long time.

When I've watched Cincy, I thought Germaine Pratt and Logan Wilson were pretty solid players...but PFF says both were pretty stinky, so ymmv on whether or not he was a decent LB coach in the NFL to even be worthy to an upgrade like this...but again, thats up to you.

hide GIF

Advertisement
Golden 2 Golden Domers.

He hasn't been a DC in a long time.

When I've watched Cincy, I thought Germaine Pratt and Logan Wilson were pretty solid players...but PFF says both were pretty stinky, so ymmv on whether or not he was a decent LB coach in the NFL to even be worthy to an upgrade like this...but again, thats up to you.
Golden was a decidedly mediocre coordinator at UVA and his and Dorito’s defense (albeit with Dorito calling the plays) was a **** show.

He should just stay a position coach the rest of his career.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Maybe he’s learned a thing or two, since being in the league. He had dem Cincy LBs playing lights out. Frog stances in South Bend…. Coming up! He’s probably a better fit in that part of the country. But if ND defense stinks, and I see that frog stance, I’m gonna spend the next few seasons laughing myself into a stupor.

Last edited:
What's even more surreal is that ND fans are ecstatic about the hire
So they asking for their LBs to be lined up 7yds off the ball on 3rd and Goal, from the 1yd line, going in? Nobody asks for that ****, mane!

😂🤣😂🤣. Dudes gonna be the OC for the defending Super Bowl Champions, but he wasn’t good enough for some of our “smarter” fans. Bruh, I couldn’t make this **** up if I tried 🤦🏾‍♂️. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
It wasn’t that he wasn’t good enough nobody wants to go back to a pro style offense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back