Coaching Carousel 2021-2022 - Not Miami Related (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Kind of wild because if Miami hired him Mario would get skewered. I hope this helps people understand just how insane a staff he's building at Miami right now.
Why would Mario get skewered?

He’s a young guy, but he’s not completely inexperienced.

TE’s coach isn’t really a pivotal position where you have to have a big time name or homerun guy to begin with, Saban has always identified young up & coming coaches to bring on his staff & take them under his wing which then elevated their status in the coaching world.

Why would Mario get skewered?

He’s a young guy, but he’s not completely inexperienced.

TE’s coach isn’t really a pivotal position where you have to have a big time name or homerun guy to begin with, Saban has always identified young up & coming coaches to bring on his staff & take them under his wing which then elevated their status in the coaching world.

Why would Mario get skewered on CIS if he hired the TE coach from the University of Charlotte in Conference USA as an on-field position coach?

Are you new here? :)

Did aliens kidnap you and do experiments on you? :)

ALIENS! GIVE US BACK OUR LCE!! :)

Dude, half this board almost lost it when we hired Steele, Gattis, and Ponce. Many are still losing their minds over Coach Joe. Can you imagine what the mouth breathers would have posted if we hired this guy? Come on, mang.

Why would Mario get skewered on CIS if he hired the TE coach from the University of Charlotte in Conference USA as an on-field position coach?

Are you new here? :)

Did aliens kidnap you and do experiments on you? :)

ALIENS! GIVE US BACK OUR LCE!! :)

Dude, half this board almost lost it when we hired Steele, Gattis, and Ponce. Many are still losing their minds over Coach Joe. Can you imagine what the mouth breathers would have posted if we hired this guy? Come on, mang.
I thought you meant nationally lol

And of course our fans wouldn’t know any better, they only know like 5 coaches lol.

I would recommend to never judge anything based on what Canes fans think, I mean this in this nicest way possible, but most of them just aren’t that knowledgeable when it comes to coaches outside of the SEC & it’s really just the top SEC schools like Bama & UGA lol.

Advertisement

And of course our fans wouldn’t know any better, they only know like 5 coaches lol.

I would recommend to never judge anything based on what Canes fans think, I mean this in this nicest way possible, but most of them just aren’t that knowledgeable when it comes to coaches outside of the SEC & it’s really just the top SEC schools like Bama & UGA lol.

Dude, this board still can't process that you can have both an OC and a Co-OC lol.

What if I told you the lack of football knowledge is not limited to coaches and perhaps there is a reason the best threads are off-topic 🤔

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back