Coaching Carousel 2021-2022 - Not Miami Related (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn’t have to follow Daboll. Why would he not stay in Buffalo as OC when Daboll moves on? He’d be an idiot to leave Josh Allen for Daniel Wright and to be behind a HC who is gonna call plays himself.
Yeah, he’s probably in line to be the OC in Buffalo once Daboll leaves. Hoping the Fins get Daboll. So it’s no more Tua excuses.

Advertisement
Buffalo. Miami. Not Jersey or New York. 🤷🏻‍♂️

57364E4F-1447-43BF-B7A2-9F6D1A88C2BC.jpeg

Advertisement

As a Ravens fan I’m happy we finally pulled the trigger.

Wink Martindale got fired by the Broncos when he was their DC for the exact same reason.

His Defense only works for like a season & then it eventually completely falls apart because it has no structure behind the philosophy, it’s just senseless Blitzing & no coverage on the back end (sound familiar?).

We’ll probably promote our Defensive pass game coordinator Chris Hewitt to DC in order to keep him or try to hire Vic Fangio.

All we need to do now is get rid of Greg Roman & we’ll be cooking with gasoline.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He doesn’t have to follow Daboll. Why would he not stay in Buffalo as OC when Daboll moves on? He’d be an idiot to leave Josh Allen for Daniel Wright and to be behind a HC who is gonna call plays himself.
Jones* lmao

Wink Martindale got fired by the Broncos when he was their DC for the exact same reason.

His Defense only works for like a season & then it eventually completely falls apart because it has no structure behind the philosophy, it’s just senseless Blitzing & no coverage on the back end (sound familiar?).

We’ll probably promote our Defensive pass game coordinator Chris Hewitt to DC in order to keep him or try to hire Vic Fangio.

All we need to do now is get rid of Greg Roman & we’ll be cooking with gasoline.
dummies here will want him.

Advertisement

Can I interest you in Keith Butler?

Im shocked to hear that, he was always thought as one of the better DCs out there.

Im shocked to hear that, he was always thought as one of the better DCs out there.
He’s a juke the stats type of DC, because his defense is predicated on heavy pressure it hides all the deficiencies that are baked into the system, but this season once we had a rash of injuries to the Defense it was exposed for what it really is...

His Defense works really well for a season or two, then it just crumbles apart the more teams get more tape on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back