Coaching Carousel 2021-2022 - Not Miami Related (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Really like the staff Lashlee has put together, I think he’s gonna be a good Head Coach.

Thought I was one of the few that really liked it. He's putting together a really solid staff. Some of the best coaches from this Miami staff and doing his own thing elsewhere.

idk how he'll be as a head coach (used to think not so good, but this staff is pretty good)...but maybe he'll be good.

Advertisement
Also find it pretty telling that he's only taking Justice and potentially Likens from Miami, who he hired.

Not Really...

Rhett probably had as much as interaction with the Defensive staff as you or I did. and Honestly, you think he really wanted anyone - except TROB, maybe.

I mean - look at all the teams beating down the door for Manny's boys in Simpson and Patke. **** even scapegoated Blake isn't on Rhett's list..
Think about it.. How many of Manny's former Defensive staff members have been in demand.

Offensively,
As for Field - He's a Miami guy.. would fight he *** off the stay. And Hickson - He's got a local guy in Hall which you could understand.

As LCE said, that's a really nice coaching staff for SMU..

JC

jacoby_medium.gif

Attachments

• 55AAC0C5-4EFE-4A12-8908-D14263FEFD69.jpeg
    55AAC0C5-4EFE-4A12-8908-D14263FEFD69.jpeg
    33.6 KB · Views: 17
Advertisement
Can we get some Canes coaches announcements....suspense is killing me!

Bowl game canceled, Mario knows who he will retain from current staff already, let's announce this thing already!

Just kidding...well, sort of😁

Advertisement
Advertisement
Nope if u can't recruit I don't want u but that's just me. ME urban Mario Saban they coach like that u have to bring in first rounders that hit the green tree and u know they are different.
I mean, last year's WR class was good and we got Rambo under him as well.

Likens is good man, idk if I agree with your take here. He's got R1 WRs under his resume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back