Coaching Carousel 2021-2022 - Not Miami Related (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on the prospect, for some yes, for others no.

For DB’s of course, but South FL isn’t the only recruiting region on Earth & that’s something that Miami will need to realize too. But Raymond can & will recruit DB’s from anywhere, particularly in Houston, Louisiana, GA & FL.

Ultimately, it will come down to what kind of offense they run & with Napier calling plays they’ll basically be running the same Spread-Option offense they ran at ULL, which can only operate with a really stout OL & a good backfield, but otherwise they’re not gonna outshoot anybody offensively.

They’re gonna run the ball into the ground & try to control the clock.
Appreciate the response and info as always. Agree that I hope we start going more national. Oddly, I think the Miami name and coming to the city will play more with blue chips from out of the area than in, just have to keep enough of the right guys at home. People love to forget how many of their favorite Canes weren’t from SFL.

It sounds like a hire that may go sideways if they aren’t able to get that OL sorted quickly. We have such a great opportunity to take the state over if Mario gets the coordinator hires right and the right few portal guys. I’m pumped to see what him and Mirabal turn our OL into over the coming years.

Advertisement
Sure seams like a lot of coaching changes this year.

I know it happens every year, but it looks like it has doubled this year!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Brian Kelly is a fantastic HC. If he can win at Notre Dame, he can absolutely win with more talent at LSU. Les Miles and Coach O won NC's at LSU, and Kelly is a much better HC than those guys.

Dude has won at every level, and he is 54-9 in the last 5 years.
SEC is a different animal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back