Coaching Carousel 2021-2022 - Not Miami Related (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure thing smarty pants.

But what are their blood types?

Don't know, DO YOU!!!???

That's what I thought.

😂

View attachment 169190

It's sad that it has come to blood types in trying to stump you.

Movie Lol GIF by 1091

Advertisement
Advertisement
Karl Scott used to be CB’s coach at LA Tech under Skip Holtz & was CB’s coach at TTech on Kingsbury staff, then Saban hired him at Bama for 3 years before he got the Vikings job.

He’s a young guy only 36 from Houston & is rising Defensive coach in the business.

Advertisement
If Napier is able to put this together much credit to him. Snatching 4 position coaches in the NFL? Impressive.

Rumors are each of them will make Atleast a mil

Hes saving big money on his assistants pool by naming himself QB coach/OC. Hired a senior analyst basically to assist him with coaching QBs.
I love that he's done that because from what I've seen he's not a good play caller. No idea if he can develop QBs either.

Any thoughts from the PhD on the staff they are putting together?
If they get Karl Scott, him & Corey Raymond will be a very strong recruiting duo on the trail.

Pat Toney was a very good DC for Napier at ULL & Jabbar Juluke is well plugged in coach down in Louisiana.

He’ll have some good recruiters on staff, but he still hasn’t found his OC yet, but Napier is gonna call plays himself so maybe he doesn’t really care about that.

But overall, they’ll have a pretty good recruiting staff, but it will remain to be seen how well they’ll be on the X’s & O’s side of things.

If they get Karl Scott, him & Corey Raymond will be a very strong recruiting duo on the trail.

Pat Toney was a very good DC for Napier at ULL & Jabbar Juluke is well plugged in coach down in Louisiana.

He’ll have some good recruiters on staff, but he still hasn’t found his OC yet, but Napier is gonna call plays himself so maybe he doesn’t really care about that.

But overall, they’ll have a pretty good recruiting staff, but it will remain to be seen how well they’ll be on the X’s & O’s side of things.
That staff ain't coming into South Florida so I'm fine with what they're putting together

Do you think it will translate to recruiting South Florida? It seems like Raymond recruited guys all over, though obviously was at LSU, but so the rest of their guys have that pull? Also seems like a good number of NFL guys?

Advertisement
Do you think it will translate to recruiting South Florida? It seems like Raymond recruited guys all over, though obviously was at LSU, but so the rest of their guys have that pull? Also seems like a good number of NFL guys?
Depends on the prospect, for some yes, for others no.

For DB’s of course, but South FL isn’t the only recruiting region on Earth & that’s something that Miami will need to realize too. But Raymond can & will recruit DB’s from anywhere, particularly in Houston, Louisiana, GA & FL.

Ultimately, it will come down to what kind of offense they run & with Napier calling plays they’ll basically be running the same Spread-Option offense they ran at ULL, which can only operate with a really stout OL & a good backfield, but otherwise they’re not gonna outshoot anybody offensively.

They’re gonna run the ball into the ground & try to control the clock.

Advertisement

Sale gonna be the “Oc” or co Oc when he’s brought in

Know Taylor for many years he is my cousins best friend from highschool and a groomsman in his wedding. Great person and good coach.

Small world. One of my good friends is close with that entire family as well. Believe that he was in both Taylor and one of the other brothers weddings as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back