Coaching Carousel 2021-2022 - Not Miami Related (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It's been explained to you a few times, no need to do it again
You do realize there are multiple ways to do things right? Mario had Mastro at Oregon for 4 years and constantly put out Top 10 Classes and was able to recruit multiple Top 100 RBs and had multiple 1000+ yard rushers. Are you saying Mario was of thinking is wrong?

You do realize there are multiple ways to do things right? Mario had Mastro at Oregon for 4 years and constantly put out Top 10 Classes and was able to recruit multiple Top 100 RBs and had multiple 1000+ yard rushers. Are you saying Mario was of thinking is wrong?
ron swanson spinning GIF

You're not wrong, i just think Miami should emphasize recruiting is all

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Thank you fellas.
The HC contacted me after the season. We sat down for 4 hours and talked. Said he wanted to bring me on as DC but also wanted to bring Blu.
Blu and I both agreed that we have no egos as far as title is concerned, let's do the Co-DC thing and ride with it.

I'm excited. That's more my neighborhood than Deerfield. I hung out in Lauderdale my whole life, so there's some familiarity and a deep attachment to that area.
Super grateful for Coach Glenn and my experience at DBHS though. Wouldn't trade it for the world. But when one door closes, another one opens. And you have to run through that ***** full speed.

Advertisement
Thank you fellas.
The HC contacted me after the season. We sat down for 4 hours and talked. Said he wanted to bring me on as DC but also wanted to bring Blu.
Blu and I both agreed that we have no egos as far as title is concerned, let's do the Co-DC thing and ride with it.

I'm excited. That's more my neighborhood than Deerfield. I hung out in Lauderdale my whole life, so there's some familiarity and a deep attachment to that area.
Super grateful for Coach Glenn and my experience at DBHS though. Wouldn't trade it for the world. But when one door closes, another one opens. And you have to run through that ***** full speed.
Congrats!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back