Coaching Carousel 2021-2022 - Not Miami Related (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Thank you fellas.
The HC contacted me after the season. We sat down for 4 hours and talked. Said he wanted to bring me on as DC but also wanted to bring Blu.
Blu and I both agreed that we have no egos as far as title is concerned, let's do the Co-DC thing and ride with it.

I'm excited. That's more my neighborhood than Deerfield. I hung out in Lauderdale my whole life, so there's some familiarity and a deep attachment to that area.
Super grateful for Coach Glenn and my experience at DBHS though. Wouldn't trade it for the world. But when one door closes, another one opens. And you have to run through that ***** full speed.

Congrats brother!

I see you doing ya thing!

Keep on keeping on!

Thank you fellas.
The HC contacted me after the season. We sat down for 4 hours and talked. Said he wanted to bring me on as DC but also wanted to bring Blu.
Blu and I both agreed that we have no egos as far as title is concerned, let's do the Co-DC thing and ride with it.

I'm excited. That's more my neighborhood than Deerfield. I hung out in Lauderdale my whole life, so there's some familiarity and a deep attachment to that area.
Super grateful for Coach Glenn and my experience at DBHS though. Wouldn't trade it for the world. But when one door closes, another one opens. And you have to run through that ***** full speed.
You don't look anything like your profile picture.

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Coach Macho Before I get excited, I need to know one thing. 4-3 or 3-4? 😁

Good Luck brother. Will be rooting for Dillard now.

Macho Man Acceptance GIF
He already said it. Multiple.

Advertisement
Thank you fellas.

Congrats man
Wishing you the best
I’m not gonna lie after I read this I checked which recruits were at Dillard next year

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back