Coaching Carousel 2021-2022 - Not Miami Related (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want another pure recruiter at RB, I want someone who can groom and develop RBs, we haven't really seen that with Hickson. I don't think any of our RBs have improved drastically from year to year. With Mastro we're are going to see actually development from the position. This guy has been coaching and developing RBs since the mid 90s.

You have it backwards...RB coach should be first and foremost an excellent recruiter.

Advertisement
You have it backwards...RB coach should be first and foremost an excellent recruiter.
How hard is it to recruit RBs at Miami? Like seriously. I will never worry about the RB position at this school. We can literally go to the portal on any given year and grab a RB who will come here and be a 1000+ yard a year RB... Also B-Mac will likely recruit both RBs and WRs

Advertisement
How hard is it to recruit RBs at Miami? Like seriously. I will never worry about the RB position at this school. We can literally go to the portal on any given year and grab a RB who will come here and be a 1000+ yard a year RB... Also B-Mac will likely recruit both RBs and WRs
You say that until the Michel's or Cook's leave and while we have a recruiter who has kept all of the top guys of the last couple of years at home. Hickson did an amazing job to build this room.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't want another pure recruiter at RB, I want someone who can groom and develop RBs, we haven't really seen that with Hickson. I don't think any of our RBs have improved drastically from year to year. With Mastro we're are going to see actually development from the position. This guy has been coaching and developing RBs since the mid 90s.
No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back