Coaching Carousel 2021-2022 - Not Miami Related (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are taking blows.. but all it takes is us taking Dorsey for OC and Clemson take Brady for OC and changes things already... and I'm sure they will try to make a splash for DC as well.... Sorry to pee on the Clemson downfall parade, but I'd be a little shocked if they let their machine just fall apart that easily....

now.. if dabo goes pro..... train off the tracks....

Advertisement
We can say what we want about Dabo but he built a pretty solid run. I was ****ed at the chain cutting stunt and think he is a bit of a punk a** but there is no denying Clemdumps reign. My bet is they do not fall too far but who knows. Fun to watch

Happy for my dog Marcus Walker, he’s a Bob Stoops/Mike Stoops kid, that started out at Henderson St, then went to McNeese on Sterling Gilbert’s staff & was at SFA last 2 seasons.

Has the Lupoi stuff been confirmed? I thought he would be a guy Mario would go after considering they were at bama together.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don't think he will be able to put his punter under center this year for a pass.

Karma is a B. Let's see who is bush league now.

No shot they don't hire from outside of the program. Wouldn't be surprised if they go after Brady.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back