Coaching Carousel 2021-2022 - Not Miami Related (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

Former OC at Indiana ST & was HC at Florida Tech for 7 years.

Reactions: ben
Advertisement
@Liberty City El you puttin in work.

Hats off to you, my guy for the extra work you're putting in.
Appreciate that bro!

Salute to @Alex Del Piero @Tony4Miami @Hoyacane1620 @Gru and everybody else that has contributed posting updates in this thread.

As well as @Gi0logy @miamian01 @AUcane @sactowncane @htownkidd @orangbowlmagic @JayCane20 @Cryptical Envelopment @WeBallinBoyz @TemplarCane @BoxingRobes @MedleyCane @DTP @JeddTheFisch @JZCane0825 @Empirical Cane @KANE @305407cane @Brickell @CreamCityCane & everyone else that has added commentary to the thread as well!

Appreciate that bro!

Salute to @Alex Del Piero @Tony4Miami @Hoyacane1620 @Gru and everybody else that has contributed posting updates in this thread.

As well as @Gi0logy @miamian01 @AUcane @sactowncane @htownkidd @orangbowlmagic @JayCane20 @Cryptical Envelopment @WeBallinBoyz @TemplarCane @BoxingRobes @MedleyCane @DTP @JeddTheFisch @JZCane0825 @Empirical Cane @KANE @305407cane @Brickell @CreamCityCane & everyone else that has added commentary to the thread as well!
It’s a great thread! Thanks for getting it going and providing the content.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We should meet up for drinks next time you’re here.

:)
1641351065422.gif

Damnnn never thought Lunney would leave UTSA unless it was back to Arkansas to replace Briles if Briles left.

He did coach with Bielema at Ark so it makes sense & Lunney Jr. had a fantastic season as OC at UTSA, he was on my OC’s list in the thread I posted.

But Bielema has secretly put together a really good staff at Illinois over these last two seasons Ryan Walters, Kevin Kane & Aaron Henry are all good coaches on the Defensive side of the ball.

Damnnn never thought Lunney would leave UTSA unless it was back to Arkansas to replace Briles if Briles left.

He did coach with Bielema at Ark so it makes sense & Lunney Jr. had a fantastic season as OC at UTSA, he was on my OC’s list in the thread I posted.

But Bielema has secretly put together a really good staff at Illinois over these last two seasons Ryan Walters, Kevin Kane & Aaron Henry are all good coaches on the Defensive side of the ball.

Wonder if he knows Briles isn’t leaving??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back