Coaching Carousel 2021-2022 - Not Miami Related (locked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
For Miami? He’s just WR’s coach.

Passing game coordinator is just a fancy title that gets added on for WR’s coaches sometimes, it just means they catalog the pass plays & assist the OC in which route combos had the most success vs certain looks etc..

PGC’s rarely if ever actually call plays.
Nah, I meant for SMU. I thought the rumor was that he was going to SMU as Lashlee’s OC?

Isn’t obvious by now?

Like do yall really think we’re not getting Mario??
I mean at this point? Mullens has to at least publicly look like they are trying to retain him. But behind the scenes he has to have already put feelers out to gauge interest of his short list of replacements. I’ll be curious to watch if Mario comes here how quickly they hire a new coach.

Advertisement
This is a cut-throat profession. Firing folks who you grew up with, probably attended each other's family functions, weddings, etc only to fire them because at the end of the day it is a business. Sad thing lots of times coaches who are fired are not necessarily bad at their profession but no one forced them to sign up for it.
Very true.

Sometimes, somebody’s gotta be the fall guy & because coaches are the easiest to fire, it’s usually them.

Advertisement
Lot of very vague ties there but it would make sense with Rad bolting too...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back