COACHING CANDIDATES THREAD (UPDATES, NEWS, THOUGHTS)

Lets keep it in ONE SPOT.

Here are my preferences:

Urban
Mario
Babers
Venables

These are my four solid coaches :

Dave Aranda the LSU defensive coordinator
Dana Holgerson the West Virginia head coach
Matt Campbell the Iowa State head coach
For my stretch goal - Lincoln Riley Oklahoma head coach

Advertisement
Art briles and Gary Patterson are my pipe dreams........

Then I get on the Lane Train baby.......

Then I like Gundy or D’Antonio

I wouldn't be surprised if it is Crisobal or Campbell . It ain't going to be some of the wild *** names people are throwing out . It will be a guy they can get for 2 million or so a year who is an up and comer . It wont be Botch either.

Advertisement
Advertisement
44's thoughts

Attachments

• 95AB3CD2-F732-449E-9502-B6A93DEE5012.png
    95AB3CD2-F732-449E-9502-B6A93DEE5012.png
    292.7 KB · Views: 267
1. Butch. He would have us back at elite status within two years. Could quickly help us finish recruiting strong (this year). Built the best CFB team ever. Let's set all the other nonsense aside. He still has it and could kill it for 5-7 years and then turn it over to a strong successor. We probably get a decade of excellence out of the hire.

2. Babers.

3. Bob Stoops.

4. Matt Campbell.

5. Pirate. Our offense would kill it with Leach as the HC. Pair him with a strong defensive coordinator and we would dominate. This would energize the fan base and sell some tickets.

6. Josh Heupel. He's doing a great job at UCF. Has Florida ties now. Would get offense back on track quickly.

7. Venables (his kid is at Clemson and he's made it clear multiple times he's comfortable where he's at). He probably wouldn't come but he should be contacted. He would rank higher, if he was a more likely candidate.

8. Mario. Excellent recruiter. High energy guy. Strong ties to South Florida. There may be too much baggage with the admin but they should set all that cr@p aside, if this is the best fit. He may not be the greatest coach for Xs & Os but success at the college level is largely determined by recruiting. Pair him with the right OC and DC (both would be very important hires, if Mario was selected) and he could do very well.

9. Peterson. He's a very good coach. I don't think he's the best fit in Miami (and may not want to live in a big city) but he's a very good coach.

10. Manny Diaz (if he can get out of his Temple contract). Pair him with a strong OC and we would be great. His Defense is a great fit for Miami. He has so many ties in Miami. Would need to clean house on the offensive staff (except maybe Hartley solely as TE coach).

...to all those who said Richt wasn’t going anywhere for at least another year.

We fvckin did it. Congrats.

All you who said shut up and take it, show yourselves. All the apologists, who said criticizing Richt made us fake fans, show yourselves. This is the path forward now.

We won.

Get the fvck on board and let’s heal the wounds and win big again.

Holy ****. Hallelujah! Where’s the Tylenol?
Sir, I believe this belongs to you...
kohinoorbrking_maryalive_1.jpg

Advertisement
Idk if it was you but why was my thread locked??

I wrote that thread back in November, I didn't say anything offensive or disrespectful there wtf?

It was me. I locked it not because of anything you said or did. I wanted to have a thread that started after Richt’s announcement as the central thread for coaching news

But I’ll let someone else figure that out. Im goin unlock your thread

Advertisement
First option for me personally would be bob stoops.

See if he’s still interested.

Advertisement
Back