COACHING/ADMIN UPDATES MEGGGGAAAAAAATHREAD

Advertisement
I have no control over other mods, Maude’s, board owners… but for the rest of us… insults are not acceptable.
Woah. Do something, anything maudes! Combine your maude powers. Others have gotten infracted for far less. That was a horrific personal attack.

Aaron Paul He Cant Keep Getting Away With This GIF by Breaking Bad

Advertisement
Don’t try to disown your title when things aren’t going your way. Be proud, you’ve earned it!

You’re 1-10 over your last 11 Mrs Davis. Concentrating on the third straight team your hubby’s leaving in shambles might be a better way to spend your time.

What about Bronco from UVA? He is tough-nosed and seems to get a lot out of his players...?

Advertisement
You’re 1-10 over your last 11 Mrs Davis. Concentrating on the third straight team your hubby’s leaving in shambles might be a better way to spend your time.
Like I said, you’ve earned it.

Throughout Mandy’s laughable career here, you’ve stood by your man, no matter what. From the offseason highs to the slipnsliding lows, Mandy knew he could always count on you! Take a bow. I hope you will be there to lift him up when he is cleaning out his office, for old times sake.

Throughout Mandy’s laughable career here, you’ve stood by your man, no matter what. From the offseason highs to the slipnsliding lows, Mandy knew he could always count on you! Take a bow. I hope you will be there to lift him up when he is cleaning out his office, for old times sake.
Now's a good time to remember why we're all here and it's not to bicker with each other.

Advertisement

Lmao

Advertisement
Let’s not overthink this. Mario. I’d be ok with Stoops. Do not go G5.
If I was gonna put money I'd say G5 or lower tier P5. I think they've been burned enough by the coordinators with no experience experiments that they're not gonna try that again but you never know.

But I don't know if that's the right approach. If you're saying it must be a P5 guy with head coach experience and a decent career record (in our price range) you're basically asking for Mack Brown or Bronco Mendenhall. I think I would take my chances again with a G5 up and comer if that was the choice.

Advertisement
Back