COACHING/ADMIN UPDATES MEGGGGAAAAAAATHREAD

Advertisement
The market determines the buyout. Your opinion of the hire doesn’t matter. What matters is we signed manny to a 3M+ multi year deal and that includes a buyout. Do you really think any college would tell an agent that their coach is questionable and they must settle for a small buyout?

A market which we created by going after a guy only Temple, also out of desperation, only wanted.

Just stop dude.

A market which we created by going after a guy only Temple, also out of desperation, only wanted.

Just stop dude.
You must be an idiot. You just can’t help yourself. Coaches of major P5 schools get large buyouts, regardless how good of a coach they turn out to be. I’ve posted two examples and you’ve posted none.

Advertisement
You must be an idiot. You just can’t help yourself. Coaches of major P5 schools get large buyouts, regardless how good of a coach they turn out to be. I’ve posted two examples and you’ve posted none.
Slow your roll calling another poster an "idiot" Andrew.

Maybe you should get some warning points or whatever for name calling.

Keep deflecting and defending Manny. Quit being a mod. Leave the board.

Advertisement
You calling me an idiot is like Hitler calling someone else a ****. Your posting prowess pretty much exemplifies idiocy on this site for the last 4 years. It's not very often the guy who creates a particular board is ridiculed by his own posters for being one of the worst contributors.

You've pretty much been wrong on EVERYTHING you've said regarding this program for as long as I've been part of this board. So yeah, like I said, just stop.

Last edited:
Slow your roll calling another poster an "idiot" Andrew.

Maybe you should get some warning points or whatever for name calling.

Keep deflecting and defending Manny. Quit being a mod. Leave the board.

No ****. I just got banned recently for not saying much worse. Not to mention Andrew, of all people, calling someone else an idiot on this board is the definition of the pot meeting the kettle.

Advertisement
You calling me an idiot is like Hitler calling someone else a ****. You're posting prowess pretty much exemplifies idiocy on this site for the last 4 years. It's not very often the guy who creates a particular board is ridiculed by his own posters for being one of the worst contributors.

You've pretty much been wrong on EVERYTHING you've said regarding this program for as long as I've been part of this board. So yeah, like I said, just stop.
bryan cranston mic drop GIF

I have no control over other mods, Maude’s, board owners… but for the rest of us… insults are not acceptable.
Yeah, pure hypocrisy. I'm sure the next step is he'll permanently ban me for calling a spade a spade and saying exactly what he is in my last post.

The funny thing is....this board is driven by an underlying derivative that is DYING. It's always wise to take inventory of your situation.

Advertisement
I think both Feldman and our poster can be correct about the money owed they are just not looking at it the right way. Feldman said if he were to be fired today he would be owed the 8 million. That covers the rest of the season plus whatever the year 3 buyout is.

Like most coaches contracts, come January the buyouts drops because it would be year 4 which means less money owed on the rest of the contract which means less of a buyout they have to pay Manny.

Its also Monday morning and Manny is still here so this whole mega thread was for nothing

Yeah, pure hypocrisy. I'm sure the next step is he'll permanently ban me for calling a spade a spade and saying exactly what he is in my last post.

The funny thing is....this board is driven by an underlying derivative that is DYING. It's always wise to take inventory of your situation.
Facts GIF by Judge Jerry

I think both Feldman and our poster can be correct about the money owed they are just not looking at it the right way. Feldman said if he were to be fired today he would be owed the 8 million. That covers the rest of the season plus whatever the year 3 buyout is.

Like most coaches contracts, come January the buyouts drops because it would be year 4 which means less money owed on the rest of the contract which means less of a buyout they have to pay Manny.

Its also Monday morning and Manny is still here so this whole mega thread was for nothing
They aren't waiting until January to fire him. You're looking at an unmitigated PR disaster otherwise

Advertisement
Back