COACHING/ADMIN UPDATES MEGGGGAAAAAAATHREAD

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bruce Feldman said Miami administration will give Manny "at least" this season. I hope to **** that this is misinformation.
The administration are losers who don’t realize hesitation kills when a decision is inevitable. Strike that they are incompetent because they fail to see manny’s reign is over now. Recruiting is done and he’s proved he can’t coach or develop players so he’s got no future to sell.

Bruce Feldman said Miami administration will give Manny "at least" this season. I hope to **** that this is misinformation.

They say that for spin (the ones that know) or bc that’s assuming a respectable showing the rest of the year (the ones that have no clue). I don’t think they realize how catastrophic 0 for October will look for ***** and the program. I guarantee you some folks will change their tune after the next few games

I mean "season" can also be seen as "until the season/ACC championship is out of reach. I know that's not how Feldman phrased it, but seems more realistic that they wait until we lose 2-3 conference games and call it instead of firing him now with "a road to the ACC championship" L O L

This program has been F'd for awhile. We hired Al ***** Golden instead of Butch, then that can't win the big one Mork Richt instead of Butch. Then the ultimate dagger, Manny run a train on me byu diaz, again over Butch. The BOT/BOD don't wanna win big like the old days, don't want the heat that comes w that. They knew dam well what would happen if they hired Butch, very content to win 6, stay outta trouble and go to a bowl. The sooner you guys realize that, the sooner you will stop getting your heart broke. It's un-American as far as I'm concerned, but then the powers that be at Miami are not all from America
You do realize that ***** won 6 games at FIU in 2019, went 0-5 last year and is presently 1-3? Manny should never have been hired, but neither should Butch.

Advertisement
The administration are losers who don’t realize hesitation kills when a decision is inevitable. Strike that they are incompetent because they fail to see manny’s reign is over now. Recruiting is done and he’s proved he can’t coach or develop players so he’s got no future to sell.
I believe by "administration" its more the President and AD.... with it being actually the AD since we know Frenk doesn't care. Blake is tied to the wagon so of course he's going to want to wait till the end of the season. The BOT does not fall in line with the "administration" category and those are the ones who want change (well the ones that care about football and athletics). I believe there's more going on behind the scenes that we are led to believe.

Butch has going is what, couple national championships and couple super bowls

So you are giving Butch two national championships even though he wasn't the head coach coach? So does Luke Fickell also get credited for a national championship since Urban Meyer took the team Fickell built and went undefeated in his first year as HC at Ohio State? What's the statute of limitations? Does Mike Shula also get credit for national championships since a lot of upperclassmen that helped win the national championship in 2009 were his recruits?

Advertisement
So you are giving Butch two national championships even though he wasn't the head coach coach? So does Luke Fickell also get credited for a national championship since Urban Meyer took the team Fickell built and went undefeated in his first year as HC at Ohio State? What's the statute of limitations? Does Mike Shula also get credit for national championships since a lot of upperclassmen that helped win the national championship in 2009 were his recruits?
It is so beyond illogical… let’s ignore the fact that he was 28-23 with a losing record in ACC play when he was at UNC. We need to stop being so **** married to our past.

And this is why I posted after Msu they’ll wait until Acc play starts nosediving. They‘ll give him the opportunity to at least win the coastal. Once that’s obviously out the window change could come. 0-2 in conference could be the beginning of the end.
0-3 is staring us straight in the face with nc state after North Carolina. Don’t see how he could survive that. I got it happening after that home loss.

I mean "season" can also be seen as "until the season/ACC championship is out of reach. I know that's not how Feldman phrased it, but seems more realistic that they wait until we lose 2-3 conference games and call it instead of firing him now with "a road to the ACC championship" L O L

That's exactly what Feldman was saying: "...UM leadership is prepared to back Manny Diaz at least through this year UNLESS they believe the team essentially quits on him and starts showing grit..."

Feldman is describing two possibilities; (1) Manny finishes the season and is fired immediately upon the season's completion, or (2) the team starts turning in UNC circa 2020 performances every game from here on out, in which case Manny will be fired before the season ends.

Manny will be fired at the end of the season, unless he is fired sooner than that.

Last edited:
Advertisement
FIU ‘06, USF ‘10 and Clemson ‘15.

There is always a breaking point, and it feels like one is on the way.

We also know that recruiting, which was underwhelming (except for DB) coming into the season is going to fall off a cliff.

Manny's got the smell of death on him now, is no longer capable of recruiting. Inability to sign recruits is what also marked Coker's, Randy's and Golden's final season.

I don't see him being kept after this season. Too much damage has been done. Manny has been exposed one too many times to survive another disappointing season. The way our fanbase has turned on him will make that impossible. We'll lose another 2 or 3 games and that will seal the deal for him. Also, Blake James knows that his seat is starting to heat up as well so you know he'll try to pacify the fanbase by firing Manny.

SN: Not rooting for our players because you dislike the coach is weak bro. Our players deserve better.
Wrong
It’s a means to an end
Seems like I’ve been doing it for 15+ years wanting the turtle gone, along w radio, golden richt and now beta boy

I mean seriously
How can a program make that many ****** hires in a row

It’s comical yet disgusting

Advertisement
Back