Coaches went to see Tyre Brady tonight

Advertisement
Brady is bigger, but Lane is further along in his development at this point and has produced more. Going off pure talent, they're closer than the rankings suggest.

At least Tyre had a catch last night unlike the Gator kid who was shut down by Norland

He's not a gator yet and were still recruiting him so please keep recurring negativity off here thx.

You're adorable.

Nah, i just actually care about the U and the program unlike you who seems to be determined to play out your last days ranting and raving on the internet like a lunatic. To each his own.

303.gif

Well that's not fair. I shouldn't dismiss your love for the U so flippantly. The tenure of your unabashed water carrying for Coker and Shannon was long, but distinguished. When charlatans pointed to troubling warning signs during Coker's tenure you were quick to expose their clear lack of football knowledge.

I had no idea I had been ranting and raving like a lunatic so frequently. I genuinely appreciate you bringing it to my, and the board's attention. I'll tell you what, as a gesture of goodwill and contrition, look through my posts, for each post you find that qualifies as the rantings and ravings of a lunatic, I'll donate $5 to the charity of your choice.

You and me. Let's make a difference.

Last edited:
My only problem with Brady is that their isn't any film on him. Everyone wants him but he has played 3 yrs of HS football without anyone recording a game. Just sounds weird to me.

Freshman Year played at Columbus on the freshman team and transferred out after the fall.

Sophomore Year: Didn't play football at all to focus on academics

Junior Year: Transferred to Aleif taylor in Texas for 2 games and then transferred back to South Dade but played safety for them.

This kid has about a 0.1% chance of qualifying anywhere not named Marshall, so I think we are recruiting him for 2-3 years down the line.

You sure about that?

Advertisement
So Bomb, you won't be taking me up on my offer? No interest in helping a worthy charitable cause? Your silence says a lot more about you than it does about me.

Advertisement
Back