Coaches went to see Tyre Brady tonight

yes tyre brady and ermon lane are like the same type of WR in pop warner tyre was #1 receiver lane was TE lane just been working hard but tyre is bigger they're about the same speed.
I thought Brady was faster than Lane and that was the big difference between the two.

Advertisement
Isn't tyre Brady real close to ermon lane? Who is better out of the two.

Brady is bigger, but Lane is further along in his development at this point and has produced more. Going off pure talent, they're closer than the rankings suggest.

At least Tyre had a catch last night unlike the Gator kid who was shut down by Norland

He's not a gator yet and were still recruiting him so please keep recurring negativity off here thx.

Brady is bigger, but Lane is further along in his development at this point and has produced more. Going off pure talent, they're closer than the rankings suggest.

At least Tyre had a catch last night unlike the Gator kid who was shut down by Norland

He's not a gator yet and were still recruiting him so please keep recurring negativity off here thx.

Nothing negative about what I said... Right now he's committed to the Gators, he does the chomp every game and after every play he makes, is this not accurate because Ive seen it?

I called him the Gator kid, not any other derogatory name nor would I, but as of now he's one of them and not a CANE

Advertisement

You're adorable.

For Pete or Tito or anyone that really follows HSFB in SoFla closely: How good can Brady become?? What are his strengths and what does he need to work on? kthxbai

Advertisement

Nothing negative about what I said... Right now he's committed to the Gators, he does the chomp every game and after every play he makes, is this not accurate because Ive seen it?

I called him the Gator kid, not any other derogatory name nor would I, but as of now he's one of them and not a CANE

Agree, was more a macro comment at all of us, sorry.

You're adorable.

Nah, i just actually care about the U and the program unlike you who seems to be determined to play out your last days ranting and raving on the internet like a lunatic. To each his own.

Advertisement
For Pete or Tito or anyone that really follows HSFB in SoFla closely: How good can Brady become?? What are his strengths and what does he need to work on? kthxbai

Brady can be really good. I like Brady's big play potential a lot, but it's a matter of working on consistency IMO with him. There's been times where he absolutely disappears from a game, but I figure it's a product of being young.

My only problem with Brady is that their isn't any film on him. Everyone wants him but he has played 3 yrs of HS football without anyone recording a game. Just sounds weird to me.

My only problem with Brady is that their isn't any film on him. Everyone wants him but he has played 3 yrs of HS football without anyone recording a game. Just sounds weird to me.

Freshman Year played at Columbus on the freshman team and transferred out after the fall.

Sophomore Year: Didn't play football at all to focus on academics

Junior Year: Transferred to Aleif taylor in Texas for 2 games and then transferred back to South Dade but played safety for them.

Advertisement

Freshman Year played at Columbus on the freshman team and transferred out after the fall.

Junior Year: Transferred to Aleif taylor in Texas for 2 games and then transferred back to South Dade but played safety for them.

This kid has about a 0.1% chance of qualifying anywhere not named Marshall, so I think we are recruiting him for 2-3 years down the line.

this is like that sports illustrated story about the phenom pitcher the mets signed a 20 or so years ago, sid finch.

Advertisement
Back