Coaches visited Kerr last night

JHall, now that you know me.... I can tell you.... it is not as clean as you think. While he may still end up a Cane, it will not be by a landslide.

Despite what some people on this board think, Kerr impressed a lot of people and coaches at both TE and OL. Early word on him was that he would be a OL eventually but that remains to be seen.

Maybe now that FSU really wants him the kid can get a little respect from some folks?

I really have no idea what this means

Well, dont you know him?!? :D

Advertisement
JHall, now that you know me.... I can tell you.... it is not as clean as you think. While he may still end up a Cane, it will not be by a landslide.

Despite what some people on this board think, Kerr impressed a lot of people and coaches at both TE and OL. Early word on him was that he would be a OL eventually but that remains to be seen.

Maybe now that FSU really wants him the kid can get a little respect from some folks?

I really have no idea what this means

Well, dont you know him?!? :D

LOL, nope. Don't know him. Don't know why he quoted my post either since his has nothing to do with mine. I never used the words "clean" or "landslide" or inquired about his identity.

I is so confused.

Kerr=Versatility. Hard for me to understand the doubt on this guy. I am sure our staff as well as the folks up on the panhandle see it. I hope he sticks, cause we could always use his talents. I know we have a couple stud TE's coming in, but this guy can do things that they can't.

Yo CB...I don't know you, but you just told me too. And I'm pretty sure at least a few other people. Oh ****!!!??!

Advertisement
JHal can you please stop banging dudes from this board and making it awkward when they try to publicly give you the scoop on a recruit?

Advertisement
Back