Coaches Firings

hotshot

Sophomore
Early ouster is Kevin Ollie who led UConn to their third NC just 4 years ago. Recruits will be up for grabs as will several of their players looking to transfer I'd expect. There's some talent there!

Advertisement
I would take James Ackinjo if we want a PG. The C is too short for my liking and I am not a fan of the third kid in their class.

I was actually thinking more of the xsfer route. One kid in particular. Won't mention names coz that would be tampering, right?

Mark Fox out at Georgia.

BTW, Eric Konkol's name getting much play on the UConn board -- pro and con.

I was actually thinking more of the xsfer route. One kid in particular. Won't mention names coz that would be tampering, right?

Mark Fox out at Georgia.

BTW, Eric Konkol's name getting much play on the UConn board -- pro and con.

I agree on the grad xsfer maybe we can grab someone from GA too.

I don't think UConn may have any worthy grad xsfers. Was thinking of a guy who would have to sit out a year, with a lot of eligibility left. Think there was a lot of disgruntled players there (not surprising when you lose badly for two consecutive seasons). Know nothing about UGA.

Advertisement
I don't think UConn may have any worthy grad xsfers. Was thinking of a guy who would have to sit out a year, with a lot of eligibility left. Think there was a lot of disgruntled players there (not surprising when you lose badly for two consecutive seasons). Know nothing about UGA.

I don't know anything about UGA either except they sucked this year lol, but you never know maybe they have a diamond in the ruff. UConn usually gets some solid gaurds so maybe we can grab one of them. I dont mind him sitting out a year considering we are probably going to end with 0 recruits this year.

I thought Shaka Smart should've been canned too....and then they magically were gifted a 10 seed.

Heard rumors of Thad Motta to Pitt but those idiots seem intent upon keeping their program dead so now supposedly there's mutual interest at Georgia...if you don't buy the Pitino nonsense.

Advertisement
Kevin Ollie got me thinking about whatever happened to Zach Brown... So i googled... And ummm......

https://twitter.com/JessicaTurberry

Uhhhh...what the f*ck?

static1.squarespace.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
4x NC Uconn*
Thanx for the correction. Then, there are the girls. How many NCs are they working on? And, this is the program that the ACC spurned to take outlaw Louisville. Yeah, I know ... their football is not good. IMO, given a few years they could easily be on par with BC, Wake and Duke if playing in a P5 league, as well as GT, Pitt, NCSU and Cuse.

Advertisement
Back