Coaches blaming the fans, again

T
Some canes fans are just straight up *** holes. There is no reason to post Golden's address on a fan website. Some of the posts online including many on this board are just plain asinine and counter productive and when the players and other people in the press point it out you get some fans replying with "fvck you". Others are getting into twitter fights with players parents. WTF.

The article is on point.

I agree that posting the address and contacting recruits or players is out of bounds.
But the criticism of this coach and this administration is well deserved.

Criticism is one thing but the other stuff is way outta line. I have been saying this all season now I'm glad it's getting called out in the main stream press. When highly rated recruits and the best qb we have had in a decade are saying it you know it's gotten out of hand.

Advertisement
Golden is a stabilizer, he stabilized Temple after they were **** for so many years. He stabilized Miami when they were going through the Shapiro scandal. Golden stabilizes he doesn't have that killer mentality, he doesn't have that inner dog. How many times did the canes offense take the ball over with 1:30 seconds and 2 time outs and just take some knees? Can't even count. I truly believe Golden has an elite work ethic but he's not a killer, he's not a finisher. Instead of making adjustments at halftime to crush opponents, Golden is fine with leaving the same game plan and "trusting the process". To many times settling for 3 instead of going for 7. How many times did the canes attempt a fake punt or a fake field goal? I can't even remember 1. Its boring and boring might work if your winning but Golden isnt, his downfall will be the lack of his killer instinct. He's a stabilizer, and stabilizers get you 6-9 wins a year.

Last edited:
T
Some canes fans are just straight up *** holes. There is no reason to post Golden's address on a fan website. Some of the posts online including many on this board are just plain asinine and counter productive and when the players and other people in the press point it out you get some fans replying with "fvck you". Others are getting into twitter fights with players parents. WTF.

The article is on point.

I agree that posting the address and contacting recruits or players is out of bounds.

Criticism is one thing but the other stuff is way outta line. I have been saying this all season now I'm glad it's getting called out in the main stream press. When highly rated recruits and the best qb we have had in a decade are saying it you know it's gotten out of hand.

You've been wrong all season too. I wonder if the negativity would be this toxic if the head coach decided to face the music? Perhaps if he didn't cultivate this media blitz where he could hide his face until signing day? Almost 40 days without having to answer a question in public. Maybe if the AD wasn't issuing idiotic statements that appear to be an attempt to insult our intelligence? Not only are they bad at their jobs, they're insulting and condescending as well.

Lying about policies to squelch anti-golden sentiment at basketball games? The student paper attacking a student who was at the basketball game with lies. They cultivated this environment by inaction and lies.

Last edited:
T

The article is on point.

Disagree. Criticism is not out of hand. Contacting players is and posting his address is wrong.
But Golden is out of hand. The criticism is well deserved and provoked by Golden and the administration.

T

The article is on point.

Gtfoh with that soft shoulder **** man. I have seen way worst. They have Golden mentality, loser mentality. They don't want to address the rot that's set into the team. Losing and getting blown out over and over then come out with the same talking points. People are **** tired of that crap. No one should tweet recruits or their parents. But they players on the team need to quit their whining like Golden and go learn to beat UVA. The only way to block the noise is not cute hash tags but win freaking games. All other whining like its worse than anywhere else is deflection and blame..... Starts with Golden.

Advertisement
T

The article is on point.

Disagree. Criticism is not out of hand. Contacting players is and posting his address is wrong.
But Golden is out of hand. The criticism is well deserved and provoked by Golden and the administration.

Reread what I wrote. Never said the criticism is outta hand. I said the other stuff is. Like the address posting etc.

Worst coach ever at Miami. Not even ******* close anymore. Get the **** out of South Florida you unaccountable psychopathic moron.

T

The article is on point.

T

The article is on point.

Gtfoh with that soft shoulder **** man. I have seen way worst. They have Golden mentality, loser mentality. They don't want to address the rot that's set into the team. Losing and getting blown out over and over then come out with the same talking points. People are **** tired of that crap. No one should tweet recruits or their parents. But they players on the team need to quit their whining like Golden and go learn to beat UVA. The only way to block the noise is not cute hash tags but win freaking games. All other whining like its worse than anywhere else is deflection and blame..... Starts with Golden.

Ok Mr strong shoulder guy sitting in the anonymous comfort of your home behind your keyboard dismissing the feedback of others who actually have their body and careers on the line. Post your name, address, occupation and workplace info here on the forum and let's see how you perform and like it getting blasted incessantly online. Soft shoulders my ***.

T

The article is on point.

T

The article is on point.

Ok Mr strong shoulder guy sitting in the anonymous comfort of your home behind your keyboard dismissing the feedback of others who actually have their body and careers on the line. Post your name, address, occupation and workplace info here on the forum and let's see how you perform and like it getting blasted incessantly online. Soft shoulders my ***.
Give me $2.5 million and I'll give you how many times I **** per day. Soft shoulder bich azzness from you and El Foldo.

Advertisement
T

The article is on point.

T

The article is on point.

T

T

Give me $2.5 million and I'll give you how many times I **** per day. Soft shoulder bich azzness from you and El Foldo.

Yeah kinda figured that would be your response . lol I suppose Walton, Perryman etc are soft shouldered too. I could care less about Golden I care about this team and the players and when players and recruits make an observation and a statement I tend to listen. You should too.

T

The article is on point.

Yeah kinda figured that would be your response . lol I suppose Walton, Perryman etc are soft shouldered too. I could care less about Golden I care about this team and the players and when players and recruits make an observation and a statement I tend to listen. You should too.
I don't tweet to no players or recruits. But their constant whining is derived from Golden. Other than a few lunatics people have been consistently bashing Golden. He has managed to convince the gullible that its the players who should be crying. That's what he does manipulates. No accomplishments to defend himself. Telling them to block the noise and all manner of crap. How's bout spending their time figuring how to beat UVA and Pitt. Pathetic.

Lol Golden is manipulating people to point out that some the negativity is hurting the team and recruits. Golden is manipulating Michael Irvin too say the same thing? He is manipulating Brad's mom? He's manipulating some local high school coaches? He's manipulating local and national media too? He's manipulating recruits LOL

Whatever Bro. I get the anger at the performance and the record but some of the sheet that people are coming up with is downright retarded and makes zero sense.

Stockholm Syndrome
Definition
Stockholm syndrome refers to a group of psychological symptoms that occur in some persons in a captive or hostage situation. It has received considerable media publicity in recent years because it has been used to explain the behavior of such well-known kidnapping victims as Patty Hearst (1974) and Elizabeth Smart (2002). The term takes its name from a bank robbery in Stockholm, Sweden, in August 1973. The robber took four employees of the bank (three women and one man) into the vault with him and kept them hostage for 131 hours. After the employees were finally released, they appeared to have formed a paradoxical emotional bond with their captor; they told reporters that they saw the police as their enemy rather than the bank robber, and that they had positive feelings toward the criminal. The syndrome was first named by Nils Bejerot (1921–1988), a medical professor who specialized in addiction research and served as a psychiatric consultant to the Swedish police during the standoff at the bank. Stockholm syndrome is also known as Survival Identification Syndrome.

Advertisement
Yea I agree with Supacane. The 3 coaches the preceded Al faced mired adversity and received more criticism than Al. They also contributed to the success of this program. Al hasn't done anything of note yet he want to put a muzzle on the fan base. As preached about accountability and condemned "entitlement". However, he has done nothing but enabled an entitled attitude within the program.

I hope the players really learn to use the criticism as motivation as opposed to whining. You went 6-7. Eat that humble pie, don't say nothing and work hard all off-season. I can care less about the Instagram shirtless images. That's not going to win games. Hard work and effort will. Butch, Coker nor RS complained about the fans. To this day RS states that he fail and didn't win enough. They didn't cry. Where was the support for Kyle Wright and Kirby Freeman. Better yet who faced more criticism than Jacory Harris and Stephen Morris? They were 2and 3 all time passers in school history. Better yet look at Butch, Dorsey, Reed, Moss, Morgan etc. They were bashed by the fans. They didn't cry they just worked their butts off to earn our confidence. Al has done nothing but infested the program with a give me attitude. He talked a lot about the players who left early in 2011 but he hasn't proven that he can develop talent. He took over a 7-5 regular season squad in 2010 who faved many key injuries and 4 years later he goes 6-6 with an easier schedule and a roster he inherited with NFL talent.

If Al wants our support he needs to win. The players need to block everything out because the fans continue to hope for high draft picks and NFL success. We still brag about our own when they perform well but you have to perform well.

What is the logic behind the full court press aggressive alienation of the fanbase? What a bunch of selfish ******** coaching this team. Loyalty isn't to the person, it's to the program, and players. Yeah, some tards tweeting players happens at every program. The **** said about Driskell on twitter was unreal. But to the point, if you're the leaders of young men and you're not doing your job, expect to be held accountable.

2014 is the Era of Unaccountability, to coin a phrase. In leadership positions across america, from DC to a freaking private university's football program. Still, going after a vocal fanbase is hilarious.

What was hard on the seniors was their careers flushed by Golden's incompetence. Fans were almost exclusively *****ing at the coaching staff. More so than in the past really. Like the fans all finally understood the problem rests with the coaches.

So fck Alfraud for trying to turn the players against the fans. Fck this piece of ****.

Like whatthehell has been preaching. Turn the heat up on the assjole. He is no longer ignoring the noise. We are under his skin now. Time to start tunneling!

Reading that article fills me with warmth and joy. Burn it all down. Rebuild on top of the ashes.

Advertisement
This is sports. Fans are passionate about their teams. The vitriol that is being directed at Golden would be the same if this situation occured at any other major program around the country that has expectations of fielding a good team. Miami and their fans aren't unique. This response to keeping a coach who so clearly should be fired isn't unique. The administration is responsible for letting this situation get this extreme, period. Nobody should be blaming the fans.

Reading that article fills me with warmth and joy. Burn it all down. Rebuild on top of the ashes.

There is no guarantee that it will get rebuilt if it gets burned down.

Don't throw the baby out with the bath water. I want Golden gone, but with minimum damage to the program otherwise. There will be another day, and we better hope the program is in good enough shape for a competent coach to come in and succeed quickly. Burning it down almost assures a long rebuild. UM fans will not tolerate a long rebuild. We have as much evidence of that as we do about Golden's lack of coaching ability.

Golden is not going anywhere until Miami decides it's time for him to go. Be a fan not a rabid fanatic. People are starting to lose a sense of reality. In fact, this movement may unite everyone of importance at UM into one camp and actually extend Golden's tenure here.

and if that happens I will burn all my cane **** and move on to the gators

that's real pain

There is no guarantee that it will get rebuilt if it gets burned down.

Don't throw the baby out with the bath water. I want Golden gone, but with minimum damage to the program otherwise. There will be another day, and we better hope the program is in good enough shape for a competent coach to come in and succeed quickly. Burning it down almost assures a long rebuild. UM fans will not tolerate a long rebuild. We have as much evidence of that as we do about Golden's lack of coaching ability.

Nuke the site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Advertisement
Back