Coaches blaming the fans, again

Advertisement
Golden will move Brad Kaaya to tight end this spring.

After he loads him up with 100 lbs, he'll move to DE, to cover slot receivers. Groldie has the vision to see players beyond themselves.

Lol Golden is manipulating people to point out that some the negativity is hurting the team and recruits. Golden is manipulating Michael Irvin too say the same thing? He is manipulating Brad's mom? He's manipulating some local high school coaches? He's manipulating local and national media too? He's manipulating recruits LOL

Whatever Bro. I get the anger at the performance and the record but some of the sheet that people are coming up with is downright retarded and makes zero sense.

I wouldn't use the word "manipulating" but those are absolutely the talking points coming from Golden.

Golden is a dangerous combination of ignorant and arrogant. Negativity is the result of the problems he is creating. It is not the cause. John Taffer needs to pay him a visit and teach him some leadership skills. Embrace solutions, not excuses.

Advertisement
Al Golden has 1 season (or hopefully less than 1 full season) to save the rest of his career. If he flops, he can kiss any other big time job goodbye. The fact he is saying that is a joke and an insult, and it seems like he's content taking his paychecks whether handed to him in the Hecht of mailed to him in Jersey.

After 4 years of absolute suckage it takes a blind, stubborn fool to try and keep doing the same things. NOT FIRING A SINGLE ASSISTANT???? WHAT IN THE ****?

Lol Golden is manipulating people to point out that some the negativity is hurting the team and recruits. Golden is manipulating Michael Irvin too say the same thing? He is manipulating Brad's mom? He's manipulating some local high school coaches? He's manipulating local and national media too? He's manipulating recruits LOL

Whatever Bro. I get the anger at the performance and the record but some of the sheet that people are coming up with is downright retarded and makes zero sense.
Say something enough times and you believe it. Golden constantly use talking points like a politician running for office. So now it changes from the pathetic season we have to fans being unreasonable and bichin. That is so funny. El Foldo saying somebody is biching. He has not stopped biching since the day he walked through the door. He is the reason for the negativity. He is the one who persist with the failure of operation that he is running enabled by the clowns in the A.D. This dude is talking bout training tables and stadium like he is responsible for all that. Bich we won with none of that ****. That simply helps underline his ineptitude. This season is going to be so phucked its not even funny. Good luck filling the aqua seats. Because I for one is not going to pipe down. We are going to rathet up the noise. Buckle up. Enough is enough.

There is a difference between fan protests, canceling season tickets, flying banners and choosing not to attend games. I have no problems with that. However, now we have fans reaching out to recruits telling them not to come here, telling players to DIAF because of a fumble, posting staff addresses, insulting family members of recruits and then telling them not to come here.

The problem that I see now is that whatever future this program has, the core base are the recruits and their parental support to come to UM. Coaches will come and go. The other issue the loose cannons that we have in this fan base and it would not surprise me if one of them decides to take things to the next level and possibly harm a player, a recruit, a coach or a family member. The message has been delivered to not just UM but to all of college football that we want Golden gone, but there is a difference between being seen and being heard and now just making to make noise to make noise. We have at least one more season with this staff. No one is going to get sh*tcanned during NSD, Spring Practice or during U Tough, U Bad, U Disco Train or U Dodgeball. Let's take a step back and lay off recruits, their parents and our current players. Let the new president come in and see what his future of UM Athletics is and in the meantime support Coach L and the basketball team because that is the only fawking thing we got going on right now.

Golden is not going anywhere until Miami decides it's time for him to go. Be a fan not a rabid fanatic. People are starting to lose a sense of reality. In fact, this movement may unite everyone of importance at UM into one camp and actually extend Golden's tenure here.

Case in point. Asking for accountability is fanaticism? The entire concept of "accountable" is lost anymore.

There is a difference between fan protests, canceling season tickets, flying banners and choosing not to attend games. I have no problems with that. However, now we have fans reaching out to recruits telling them not to come here, telling players to DIAF because of a fumble, posting staff addresses, insulting family members of recruits and then telling them not to come here.

The problem that I see now is that whatever future this program has, the core base are the recruits and their parental support to come to UM. Coaches will come and go. The other issue the loose cannons that we have in this fan base and it would not surprise me if one of them decides to take things to the next level and possibly harm a player, a recruit, a coach or a family member. The message has been delivered to not just UM but to all of college football that we want Golden gone, but there is a difference between being seen and being heard and now just making to make noise to make noise. We have at least one more season with this staff. No one is going to get sh*tcanned during NSD, Spring Practice or during U Tough, U Bad, U Disco Train or U Dodgeball. Let's take a step back and lay off recruits, their parents and our current players. Let the new president come in and see what his future of UM Athletics is and in the meantime support Coach L and the basketball team because that is the only fawking thing we got going on right now.

Golden is not going anywhere until Miami decides it's time for him to go. Be a fan not a rabid fanatic. People are starting to lose a sense of reality. In fact, this movement may unite everyone of importance at UM into one camp and actually extend Golden's tenure here.

Case in point. Asking for accountability is fanaticism? The entire concept of "accountable" is lost anymore.

Amen, Latin.

Advertisement

Except I don't believe they will fire Golden at all unless the situation is so miserable for both sides that they are forced to.

Do you really think he's going to be fired unless he he sub .500? If the dude wins 7 games it will be the SAME STORY.

I'd rather not take my chances. Don't just keep making noise, make it LOUDER.

Alabama
Cross-Burning1.jpg

Miami
pizza-delivery.jpg

Fans can be cruel, right, Al?

Advertisement
Shut your whining, excuse-laden, mouth Al. People are tired of the garbage product you're paid millions of dollars a year for. Quit using the word "but" immediately after your played out, "it starts with me" opener; every single instance of "it starts with me" is ended with "but they need to." Al is not a cultural fit, nor is his philosophy for UM, and it's clearly not meshing. Does anyone think Al would have the stones, and in-game acumen to fake a FG like Pete Carroll did yesterday against the Packers? That play shifted a ton of momentum while Al would be fine with 3, kicking off deep and letting the opposition run off 8 minutes and give up a touchdown. You want people to stop complaining Al, then do something about it. Make a change and some semblance of an adjustment. Be much easier to stomach if he went down trying to be aggressive and make changes rather than sitting idly by while the same garbage leads to garbage.

Advertisement
Back