Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Coach D

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Coach E

Votes: 31 40.8%

• Total voters
Advertisement
He called a hooker on a work phone.

I just can't overlook that level of stupidity.
😂 😂 😂

So he’s kind of like Forrest Gump. We just have to give him the ball and point him in the right direction and he’ll take care of the rest?

1E2B2916-E723-4B70-A2F1-31F3CB21CDAD.gif

Advertisement
The potential of seeing Kiffin's offense with our athletes has me salivating.

He would definitely have to hire a legit DC though.

I have said this repeately, but I think that we must think outside the box. We are not catching up by copying Bama, UGa, and OSU. Therefore, I would look for a charasmatic, younger, discipline first guy from the NFL. My list would include Rahem Morris, Nathaniel Hackett, and Byron Leftwich. Morris has been and NFl head coach and is a perfect fit for South Florida. I can just imagine him recruiting against Memphis Mike and Dancing Danny Excitement. Hackett is less of a fit but is a brilliant coach who is the son of Paul Hackett so he knows college football. He coached at Stanford and Syracuse. He is a legit QB savant who would get top players at that postion, leading to WRs, TEs and fast RBs. Leftwich has no head coaching experience but is a superstar OC who has learned under some great coaches. In our community he is considered one of the main reasons Brady is here and our offense is so good. This approach would not get us a 15 year HC like Saban or Saint Bobby. But, we never had that. Jimmy came, won big and took the Dallas Job. Snelly took the highest paid pro job of the day. Butch ran off to the the Browns but left a NC team for Larry. But, give me a guy who will get the train rolling, win lots of games before he runs off to the NFL and I will be happy and the next guy will come in with the program poised to win number 6*

* actually 7 and everyone knows that was not PI.

Advertisement
I have said this repeately, but I think that we must think outside the box. We are not catching up by copying Bama, UGa, and OSU. Therefore, I would look for a charasmatic, younger, discipline first guy from the NFL. My list would include Rahem Morris, Nathaniel Hackett, and Byron Leftwich. Morris has been and NFl head coach and is a perfect fit for South Florida. I can just imagine him recruiting against Memphis Mike and Dancing Danny Excitement. Hackett is less of a fit but is a brilliant coach who is the son of Paul Hackett so he knows college football. He coached at Stanford and Syracuse. He is a legit QB savant who would get top players at that postion, leading to WRs, TEs and fast RBs. Leftwich has no head coaching experience but is a superstar OC who has learned under some great coaches. In our community he is considered one of the main reasons Brady is here and our offense is so good. This approach would not get us a 15 year HC like Saban or Saint Bobby. But, we never had that. Jimmy came, won big and took the Dallas Job. Snelly took the highest paid pro job of the day. Butch ran off to the the Browns but left a NC team for Larry. But, give me a guy who will get the train rolling, win lots of games before he runs off to the NFL and I will be happy and the next guy will come in with the program poised to win number 6*

Like the analysis, but none, absolutely none, of those guys are coming to Miami or any other college coaching position.

Love the concept, but yards per play is a much more accurate stat than total offense/defense because it accounts for the amount of plays run.

Ah, I see that now. It does make a difference

Advertisement
Thankfully he repented and the God fearing institution of Liberty University has healed, future Miami head coach Hugh Freeze.
An alcoholic is NEVER cured, but the ailment can be managed. Should BJ be retained, he'll have an in-house, sanctioned ho. Problem solved.

Man a guy like Byron would likely need some time
And man if we don’t win the acc by year 2
We’re gonna be calling him a corch
I don’t think we have the patience for a first time hc this time after manny

I picked E before realizing it was an unrealistic hire as the school would never hire him. You should swap out Herman and Freeze for more realistic hires like Napier, Chadwell, and whoever else.

I added Freeze just because of so many posters liking him, myself included. He most likely won't get a call, I agree.

I am a fan of Herman, and he hasn't ever been convicted of doing any wrong. That doesn't mean he hasn't; it just means that he should be up for consideration. I literally put the stats of his worst year at Texas as well. Hoping the new AD will give him a look.

I like Napier as well. I didn't want to overdo it with too many options.

Advertisement
I was between A and E, but ultimately landed on E because the idea of taking a big step backwards in passing offense made my stomach turn.
I followed the same logic and ultimately the same decision. After seeing the coaches though stoops would be my choice and was already my preferred option before this poll.

B - 28th in sacks allowed per game. That’s good in any conference.

That tells me you have a good offensive line. Foundation based football.

Advertisement
Back