Coaches backstabbing - Manny Navarro

Cane6

GreenTree All-Star
On the most recent fat Manny pod, when discussing Jason Taylor moving on field he made a comment about “coaches backstabbing each other”

I’m assuming he was referring to the defensive coaches, but can anyone shed some light on this?

Maybe it was Ponce and Gattis?

Advertisement

Attachments

• A056877E-6776-4931-9234-BF6A2E30D5DF.gif
    A056877E-6776-4931-9234-BF6A2E30D5DF.gif
    517.6 KB · Views: 12
Every program has their issues. Even the mighty UGA and Bama.

But man it just seems like the media, HS coaches, Handlers, and others in SFLA are truly a reality TV Show waiting to happen. Its the unfortunate side effect of being a small private school without a huge loyal in state graduate fan base.

I think its why I am rooting so hard for Mario to finally be the guy who gets it corrected and gets it corrected despite all the noise...because winning will shut a lot of this up. Who knows maybe he can shift the narrative and show the team how a chunk of the drama and issues is created by the outside and the program lets it grow into something its not. (social media as usual is at the heart of a lot of it)

Advertisement
Advertisement
On the most recent fat Manny pod, when discussing Jason Taylor moving on field he made a comment about “coaches backstabbing each other”

I’m assuming he was referring to the defensive coaches, but can anyone shed some light on this?

Maybe it was Ponce and Gattis?
100% the largest, but not the only staff issues.

Not sure why we have to keep harping on a dead point. They’re mostly all gone. Now we need to boot Addae, Cooney and a few other off field guys next.

Every program has their issues. Even the mighty UGA and Bama.

But man it just seems like the media, HS coaches, Handlers, and others in SFLA are truly a reality TV Show waiting to happen. Its the unfortunate side effect of being a small private school without a huge loyal in state graduate fan base.

I think its why I am rooting so hard for Mario to finally be the guy who gets it corrected and gets it corrected despite all the noise...because winning will shut a lot of this up. Who knows maybe he can shift the narrative and show the team how a chunk of the drama and issues is created by the outside and the program lets it grow into something its not. (social media as usual is at the heart of a lot of it)
eh it happens everywhere we just hear about it more bc we follow UM. UF had their soap opera and law and order tv show going on (percy harvin rumored stories with coaches) when urban was there and they were dominating the sport. UGA had their own issues w addae and other coaches over the years along with fields and their most recent Cops episode going on. **** OSU just dealt with crap with Urban and Zach whatever the dudes name is.

eh it happens everywhere we just hear about it more bc we follow UM. UF had their soap opera and law and order tv show going on (percy harvin rumored stories with coaches) when urban was there and they were dominating the sport. UGA had their own issues w addae and other coaches over the years along with fields and their most recent Cops episode going on.
Not to mention Auburn. There’s always crazy **** going on with them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back