@CoachColey

Advertisement
Coley got majority of the kids he was assigned to, he is not recruiting every single kid in the class

Without him this class would have been worse, so to blame him for us not getting some kids is completely absurd

He easily the best recruiter on our staff and we wouldn't have Kaaya or Yearby without him... So talk **** about Dorito or whoever else, but this Cuban ****er is off limits

Why would I give a **** what his ethnic background is? Why do people care at all what the ethnic background of their coaches is? Jesus it's like 1950 with some Canes fans. All the blacks supported Randy unwaivering, now all Cubans support Coley despite proving to be nothing special in any area?

Got us Yearby and wiffed on Sony and Cook.

175.jpg

Advertisement
If i remember correctly hurlie was recruiting cook, not sure about sony, coley brought us yearby who IMO is a better complete back

Guy isn't a great OC...but was suppose to be an animal in recruiting.

Color me unimpressed. Got us Yearby and wiffed on Sony and Cook. Not to mention Rudolph and Lane.

I agree he isn't a great OC but you're wrong about whiffing on Sony, Cook, Rudolph, and Lane.

Hurlie was the primary for Sony and Cook, Coley was the secondary.

Franklin and Carroll were primary/secondary for Rudolph, and Barrow/Carroll were primary/secondary for Lane.

If you're going to *****, at least do it correctly.

So basically everything I said in the work yesterday came to fruition?? You guys need to have realistic expectations so that the recruiting losses don't hurt as bad.

I'm happy with who we did get. Yea we missed on a lot of talent, but again that was expected.

Advertisement
Seriously some cant even handle twitter but yet are on here for NSD? Dont take tweets that kids or coaches say seriously if you have to think about it

Coley tweets like he is high on dust. Anyone trying to read anything into his nonsensical gibberish has only themselves to blame.

The tweets are for recruiting and drumming up interest. Y'all overanalyzing as usual, thinking this meant that he was landing every uncommitted guy in Dade.

Advertisement
Coley is a good energetic recruiter, but his tweets are an embarrassment. Comes of like a ****** on meth.

Advertisement
Guy isn't a great OC...but was suppose to be an animal in recruiting.

Color me unimpressed. Got us Yearby and wiffed on Sony and Cook. Not to mention Rudolph and Lane.

I agree he isn't a great OC but you're wrong about whiffing on Sony, Cook, Rudolph, and Lane.

Hurlie was the primary for Sony and Cook, Coley was the secondary.

Franklin and Carroll were primary/secondary for Rudolph, and Barrow/Carroll were primary/secondary for Lane.

If you're going to ****, at least do it correctly.
So basically, what you're saying, is we need someone to do the day to day running of the O for him (let him call games on Game Day to keep him happy) and have Coley on the road 4-5 days a week recruiting everyone?

Advertisement
Back