@CoachColey

Advertisement
Or people need to stop reading so much into some tweets in general. It wasn't just Coley's tweets that people went crazy over.

I am certainly not a slurper or apologist for alFredo, but UM signed kids about whom fans can get excited. Obviously the class has some holes in it and there were some glaring weaknesses, but I can understand what @CoachColey was trying to do.

Advertisement
This staff is always selling and spinning things. At the end of the day this was a nice class but with the talent around the area this year we had some major misses. Golden is going to make this look like the best class in the nation. That is what these guys do.

Coach Coley is curiously not the dynamite recruiter he was at FSU. Wonder if it's purposeful, or just no more cash to work with.

Advertisement
Man, I was excited about the Coley hire but so far he's been a huge disappointment, I hope he turns it around next yr.

Coach Coley is curiously not the dynamite recruiter he was at FSU. Wonder if it's purposeful, or just no more cash to work with.

What the heck are you talking about??? Without Coley we probably don't land two of the best players in this class. Yearby and Kaaya. Coley can still recruit, but the whole staff didn't help themselves with the team crapping the bed to end the season. And Al's flirtation with the PSU job didn't help either.

So it's Coley's fault because you thought his tweets was more than it actually was? Yea that makes a lot of sense.

Advertisement
Guy isn't a great OC...but was suppose to be an animal in recruiting.

Color me unimpressed. Got us Yearby and wiffed on Sony and Cook. Not to mention Rudolph and Lane.

He easily the best recruiter on our staff and we wouldn't have Kaaya or Yearby without him... So talk **** about Dorito or whoever else, but this Cuban ****** is off limits

He easily the best recruiter on our staff and we wouldn't have Kaaya or Yearby without him... So talk **** about Dorito or whoever else, but this Cuban ****** is off limits

Missed on some elite skill position players in our own backyard.

And I'll talk **** all day long about his actual OFFENSIVE COORDINATION. Most simplistic , predictable offense I've ever seen.

Make no mistake about it this guy was brought here to recruit, the actual calling of the games isn't his strong suit. So with that being said I expect more from him on the recruiting front. Missing on both Lane and Rudolph is unacceptable...especially when we had Rudolph at first.

Advertisement

What the heck are you talking about??? Without Coley we probably don't land two of the best players in this class. Yearby and Kaaya. Coley can still recruit, but the whole staff didn't help themselves with the team crapping the bed to end the season. And Al's flirtation with the PSU job didn't help either.

So the most elite recruiter on FSUs staff who now is at Miami was able to convince a kid who is attached to his hip from FSU days, and a Cali QB that no one else had offered. And we are supposed to crown this man? He was brought here to shore up the elite SoFla kids, and he hasn't done it.

We have a former safety coaching RBs, a TE coach coaching WRs, and an OC who can't coach QBs, never did, and never called a game before. And all of this was to be able to recruit the **** out of our area. Guy is nothing without Nole money and Jimbo.

He easily the best recruiter on our staff and we wouldn't have Kaaya or Yearby without him... So talk **** about Dorito or whoever else, but this Cuban ****er is off limits

When it comes to recruiting I agree. Wish we were able to see what he could do without the cloud that is "What UM looked like come gametime" hanging over him. As a coach on the field the closest I will come to endorsing Coley is that the jury is still out on him.

Braxton Berrios ‏@HNYNUT_BERRIOS 1m
The bad boys of football are back. Like it or not, get ready for it

Advertisement
Back