Coach Visits

Advertisement
If you connect these locations to recruits it would probably go as follows:
Searels- Evan Neal (Bradenton), Darius Washington (Pensacola)
Brown- MAR (palm beach), for Orlando I have no idea
Banda- Tyrique Stevenson (Florida city), And for Ft lauderdale it could be a few guys including Jordan battle
Rumph- dent and Elam are both in palm beach
Hartley- Zipperer (Lakeland), Wydermyer (Texas)
Dugans- Haselwood (Atlanta).

I thought I saw Searles - ( Siberia) ?

Advertisement
I agree I mean Mahoney, Jones and Gauthier have been trash as seniors, young guys who need more time snd former players saying Searles is doing his job tells me I can accept him coming back
he has recruited fairly well. i mean we flipped herbert from michigan and that was big. no one knew he would be injury prone.
donaldson, reed, scaife, and campbell were all highly regarded.

Lol yep, Hate when people say “take away ...” . It either happens or it doesn’t happens....
Like "all they had are 3 big runs" ***** 3 big runs in a college game anf we should win that everytime with almost 200 yards a game thats literally all we need lol

Advertisement
Maybe I missed it but is Lil Richt out anywhere?

Maybe, just maybe (and I’m looking through my positive glasses here) that frat boy got his walking papers?

he has recruited fairly well. i mean we flipped herbert from michigan and that was big. no one knew he would be injury prone.
donaldson, reed, scaife, and campbell were all highly regarded.
And Donaldson was out of position which is based on guys not being ready but if they develop and pray that wr get Neal everything should finally be in place so the next 365 is it for Searles

Coaches don't have to only recruit their positions. They can recruit areas and other guys on their side of the ball. We see it all the time with other schools.

Jon shouldn't get a pass with only recruiting QBs. He should be out like everyone else. He doesn't pull his weight as a coach or a recruiter. How this allowed on a UM staff in today's competitive landscape is beyond me.
Nepo *clap clap* tism

Advertisement
Anyone see that **** from Canesport about Banda going in home with Smith today and there’s a recruiting surprise?

Advertisement
Has Canesport all of a sudden become relevant? They must have some type of plug. They used to be hot garbage before 2018.

Advertisement
Back