Coach Visits

If you connect these locations to recruits it would probably go as follows:
Searels- Evan Neal (Bradenton), Darius Washington (Pensacola)
Brown- MAR (palm beach), for Orlando I have no idea
Banda- Tyrique Stevenson (Florida city), And for Ft lauderdale it could be a few guys including Jordan battle
Rumph- dent and Elam are both in palm beach
Hartley- Zipperer (Lakeland), Wydermyer (Texas)
Dugans- Haselwood (Atlanta).
I think brown is gonna visit that new under the radar RB from Sebring if not mistaken

Advertisement
Banda- Tyrique Stevenson (Florida city), And for Ft lauderdale it could be a few guys including Jordan battle

Brown maybe visiting DJ Williams?

Advertisement
Better not see jon out on visits. Not that he’s visited anywhere but Oregon for Johnson...but seeing everyone else but him on the road hopefully means we are hiring a new QBC and perhaps that will come on board with a co-oc title.

Am I the only one disappointed that Searels is out recruiting? Wouldn’t that be an indication he’s not going anywhere?

Advertisement
Am I the only one disappointed that Searels is out recruiting? Wouldn’t that be an indication he’s not going anywhere?

just read this too, not a good sign

Tarquin previously said an issue would be if Searels didn’t remain at the program. He says off the visit he anticipates Searels being retained. “I don’t have any doubts about that, about him leaving anytime soon,” Tarquin said.

Advertisement

Tarquin previously said an issue would be if Searels didn’t remain at the program. He says off the visit he anticipates Searels being retained. “I don’t have any doubts about that, about him leaving anytime soon,” Tarquin said.
Searles has recruited fairly well and still think the OL performs better with a competent OC

Advertisement

For Tarquin to say that Searles is being retained it was told to him by the coacheS would be terrible to have the kid sign and pull the rug from under him.

Last edited:

Jon Richt - No one (Coral Gables)

What a complete joke. At least fake like he's got a role on the staff. Send him back to Oregon I'm sure if he just puts a few more cross-country trips in MJJr will eventually start feeling bad for him.

Advertisement
Back