Coach Visits

Advertisement
Searels is probably not leaving. We would loose both Tarquin and Eguakun if he does as well as all chances of us getting Darius Washington. Since those guys seem to be solid they were probably given indication that he is staying. It is what it. All I know is that the O Line hasn’t been as much of a problem lately.

Searels is probably not leaving. We would loose both Tarquin and Eguakun if he does as well as all chances of us getting Darius Washington. Since those guys seem to be solid they were probably given indication that he is staying. It is what it. All I know is that the O Line hasn’t been as much of a problem lately.

OL hasn’t been much of a problem lately? We can’t be watching the same team.

What does this have to do with this post on recruiting? We all agree OL coaching needs updating.
If we fire him before the early signing period we could lose our two o-lineman RECRUITS

Just saw this in a recruiting article. I didn't know the parameters of the visits. For those who also didn't know:

The contact period allows you to visit a recruit one time per calendar week. A head coach is allowed to make one visit to each recruit.

This is up until the "dead period "starting Dec 14th

Last edited:
Advertisement
Just saw this in a recruiting article. I didn't know the parameters of the visits. For those who also didn't know:

The contact period allows you to visit a recruit one time per calendar week. A head coach is allowed to make one visit to each recruit.

This is up until the "dead period "starting Dec 19th

Saw CMR visited Brooks today. Hopefully he plans on visiting Neal, Bogle, Stevenson, Haselwood and whoever Rumph is visiting in PB.

Better not see jon out on visits. Not that he’s visited anywhere but Oregon for Johnson...but seeing everyone else but him on the road hopefully means we are hiring a new QBC and perhaps that will come on board with a co-oc title.

It will please you to know that little Jonny did make another visit this season. When we had the bye week and all of our coaches went to players games we sent him along with Searels to visit Neal. Checkers not Chess.

richt aint making changes. Unless guys willingly leave

Yup and I've been saying that for a while. Richt will stand by their side until he falls on the sword or the sword falls on him. It's as if people don't understand who he is, those expecting heads to roll.

Advertisement
Jon Richt - No one (Coral Gables)

What a complete joke. At least fake like he's got a role on the staff. Send him back to Oregon I'm sure if he just puts a few more cross-country trips in MJJr will eventually start feeling bad for him.

Update Jon Richt is Black Friday shopping. The Richt's take their Christmas Vacations very seriously.

Yup and I've been saying that for a while. Richt will stand by their side until he falls on the sword or the sword falls on him. It's as if people don't understand who he is, those expecting heads to roll.

He’s exactly the same as golden. Will go down with the ship rather then firing ppl

It will please you to know that little Jonny did make another visit this season. When we had the bye week and all of our coaches went to players games we sent him along with Searels to visit Neal. Checkers not Chess.

That helped lol

Coaches don't have to only recruit their positions. They can recruit areas and other guys on their side of the ball. We see it all the time with other schools.

Jon shouldn't get a pass with only recruiting QBs. He should be out like everyone else. He doesn't pull his weight as a coach or a recruiter. How this allowed on a UM staff in today's competitive landscape is beyond me.

Advertisement
OL hasn’t been much of a problem lately? We can’t be watching the same team.
No, it hasn’t. We ran the ball for almost 300 yards yesterday. Ran the ball well the game before that too. Also the QB hasn’t been getting touched much. Those are all signs of at least solid o line play

Coaches don't have to only recruit their positions. They can recruit areas and other guys on their side of the ball. We see it all the time with other schools.

Jon shouldn't get a pass with only recruiting QBs. He should be out like everyone else. He doesn't pull his weight as a coach or a recruiter. How this allowed on a UM staff in today's competitive landscape is beyond me.

Been saying this since MJJ started trending for Penn State and that the staff was content with forgoing a QB this cycle since it's a supposed weak class. Believe it or not, nepotism has an adverse affect on those around you. Other guys on the staff are still obligated to fulfill their job duties which includes recruiting. Jon Richt is held to a different standard than his contemporaries. But remember, the staff expects the players to listen to them when they say playing time is earned. And we wonder why we have some dissension in the locker room.

No, it hasn’t. We ran the ball for almost 300 yards yesterday. Ran the ball well the game before that too. Also the QB hasn’t been getting touched much. Those are all signs of at least solid o line play

I didn't get to see the Pitt game since I was on the road. VT is a bad example given how depleted VT's d-line is this season. For a majority of the season, OL was a significant problem and has been for 3 straight years. Again, didn't see the Pitt game, but the OL performing well for 2 straight games (1 of which against a decimated VT DL) does little to qualm 3 straight years of mediocre performance.

Advertisement

Bull****. Take away the 3 big runs from Saturday and aren’t running ****. We also have played ****** Defense’s too. Smoke and mirrors.

If this thought is reality it is the old bosses son gets preference gig. Eventually the other employees get disgruntled as they pull their weight and more to make up for the slacking child. Not a good look, or idea if you want to keep harmony within the staff.

Advertisement
Back