Coach Stroud is Alright with Me

Advertisement
Oh man my mom always brags about her high school friend Todd Stroud and how he’s a coach at UM. Every time she’s had a bit too much and we’re at a game I hear it 😂 from what I heard though he’s such a nice guy in person and has hooked her up with a few things here and there

Oh man my mom always brags about her high school friend Todd Stroud and how he’s a coach at UM. Every time she’s had a bit too much and we’re at a game I hear it 😂 from what I heard though he’s such a nice guy in person and has hooked her up with a few things here and there
So...coach Stroud ****ed your mom? You decided you should type all that here? Lmao

Advertisement
lol I never had a problem with him hes actually probably the most underrated coach here that actually coaches up his players!

Give Coach Simpson EVERY bit of credit for teaching Rousseau, Silvera, Garvin, Bethel, Ford, Patchan and Miller. And for recruiting Holley, Hunte, Harvey, Williams and Blissett. But also have to give Stroud credit for taking all of the above to improvement. And for having a VERY good potential class lined up. Wanna keep Riggins, BTW. DL is in better shape than it has been in years. Bottom line with full credit to Simpson is that this years DL is better than last. Credit to Stroud is deserved!

Advertisement
Give Coach Simpson EVERY bit of credit for teaching Rousseau, Silvera, Garvin, Bethel, Ford, Patchan and Miller. And for recruiting Holley, Hunte, Harvey, Williams and Blissett. But also have to give Stroud credit for taking all of the above to improvement. And for having a VERY good potential class lined up. Wanna keep Riggins, BTW. DL is in better shape than it has been in years. Bottom line with full credit to Simpson is that this years DL is better than last. Credit to Stroud is deserved!
crazy for so many years it was a weekness. now we have a 1st round draft pick on one end and a few others specifically nesta who finally have it clicking.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back