Coach Simpson offers 2022 DE Mario Eugenio

Advertisement
OLs are supposed to win more reps. Armella was holding him big time on that last rep. That’s a flag all day.

I know the CIS spin is moving against Armella now that the "follow the visits" indicators seem to disfavor his commitment to the good guys, but I'm not seeing a lot of "all day" holding penalties in favor of DEs when they voluntarily have their back to the OL after getting stonewalled on a spin move and are facing the opposite direction of where the QB is supposed to be standing.

I know the CIS spin is moving against Armella now that the "follow the visits" indicators seem to disfavor his commitment to the good guys, but I'm not seeing a lot of "all day" holding penalties in favor of DEs when they voluntarily have their back to the OL after getting stonewalled on a spin move and are facing the opposite direction of where the QB is supposed to be standing.
Agree.

I thought he just whipped his butt those three plays.

Armella looked awesome in that Paranos higlight. Want! Can not let him got to FSU or UF. The fact he isn't taking an official to us is super depressing. Hopefully a quality season changes his opinion.

WRT Eugenio, what are our chances?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Here is a post Eugenio's brother put up with clips from the 1st time Mario faced Julian at the Miami UA camp a few weeks ago. @Cribby @No_Fly_Zone

Go Canes

Thanks for this. Eugenio really put it to him, but you can really see why people were saying Armella didn't look right in his new, slimmed down body. His footwork wasn't smooth and he looked off balance a lot.

I say being them both in and enjoy watching them scrap it out in practice for the next 3-4 years. Old school, iron sharpens iron, UM football.

Advertisement
Advertisement
wtf GIF

When I see the tape & look at the stats.........but then I heard his voice had me like

Advertisement
Back