Coach Simpson offers 2022 DE Mario Eugenio

Advertisement
Would love to get a guy like this early (and/or, of course, Kelly) to feel more secure about going the likes of Jackson, Jones, Stewart.

If Eugenio is our third DE at the end of the cycle....wow!

Advertisement
Is he better than Anderson, the DE from Homestead we have offered? I’d have to say yes based on his 17 sacks, great performance at the camp and bigger size.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Here we are with 4-5 really special DE's within 20 miles of campus and possibly the best and only one committed is to phucking FSU! My bartender sensed something was eating at me. I told him this and he said, "that's because them Miami boys around that big money and they wanna get paid". I don't what it is. How can Confederate schools snatch up so many of our best talent without much effort.

Here we are with 4-5 really special DE's within 20 miles of campus and possibly the best and only one committed is to phucking FSU! My bartender sensed something was eating at me. I told him this and he said, "that's because them Miami boys around that big money and they wanna get paid". I don't what it is. How can Confederate schools snatch up so many of our best talent without much effort.
It's only March...I bet Kelly doesnt sign with FSU

Advertisement
Is he better than Anderson, the DE from Homestead we have offered? I’d have to say yes based on his 17 sacks, great performance at the camp and bigger size.
Bigger size frame and better technique. I like him more. He reminds me of a more technical smaller D Jack.

I think he's more of a 2nd tier type of guy. Good player but bigger fish we need to get over him if we want get to the elite status again

Advertisement
Back