Coach Rumph Mic'd up and Practice Highlights!

Advertisement
So they teach that technique to not turn and find the ball. That's a really risky!

Might want to read a few of the posts in this thread.

Turning and looking for the ball is truly situational. If you’re level and in good position - turn and find the ball. If you’re trailing - catch up and play the ball through the WRs hands.

Too many dudes on here clamoring for guys to turn their heads every single time. That’s just not smart.

Our big issue was our guys had no clue how to play the ball through the WR. Glad we’re working on that.

I wasnt high on him..Then he threw up on himself in action. I have no expectations for him..so anything he gives i will be pleasantly surprised.
yea I think we wanted his speed but he has no physicality, I think bama had to have dropped him is my guess.

Advertisement
*Jesus, Bandy is quick. That route is so hard to cover. (whip route)

*That's a great play by Jackson. Harley had a step on him. You never look back when you're out of phase, only when you get back in phase.
thats pretty much what i was trying to explain, if your out of position dont look back just make sure u can break up the pass or make sure u tackle after the catch for no YAC.

thats pretty much what i was trying to explain, if your out of position dont look back just make sure u can break up the pass or make sure u tackle after the catch for no YAC.

Are we gonna get a spring game recap with the bird co-host? I hope so, big fan of those clips.

Go Canes!

Advertisement
Rump is a very good cb coach...MJ has been coached up very well along with others. That back shoulder pass is so darn hard to defend and coach Rump is teaching proper position to cover the go/fly/9 route and be in position to prevent a back shoulder reception. Good job. I think bandy stays in the nickle but Ivey/Frie will overtake the other spot from Dean. The way them DEs coming off the edge, i wouldn't be afraid to throw the frosh in the fire. Just my opinion

Advertisement
Back