Coach Richt

Advertisement
Can’t ever take that ND game away from him

And **** add the Bowl Game at this point

He did a lot with a Malik Rosier led football team

Class act without a doubt and maybe other than the Golden/UF game gave us just about every good memory of this team the last 15 years

One can be as critical as one likes of Richt's career at UGA and at The U
Rather appreciate his generosity towards the IPF, the 2017 win in Tallahassee that ended our long losing streak to the Noles that CMR inherited and the absolute ***-kicking we gave third-ranked Notre Dame a few weeks later.

Only can hope Manny's replacement gets us out of the ditch as quickly as Coach Richt.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Can’t ever take that ND game away from him

And **** add the Bowl Game at this point

He did a lot with a Malik Rosier led football team

Class act without a doubt and maybe other than the Golden/UF game gave us just about every good memory of this team the last 15 years
Absolutely! Right on

Advertisement
I met Richt when him and Kul came to see a local kid a few years ago. One of the nicest people I’ve ever met. The world needs more people like him.

Wish the admin had the nuts to pony up and bring him home when he was at UGA years ago. We would’ve been in a much better place.

Yo, real talk. Everybody talks about Richt the person and yes that is undeniable, great guy. But…,

He was a **** good coach bro. 171-64 is his record between UGA and Miami.

Just to put that in perspective, Bob Stoops record at OU was 190-48

Spurrier was 228-89-2 between Duke, UF and South Carolina.

A burnt out, tired, and now we know ill Richt gave Miami its best season since 2003. Won the coastal outright, beat a top 5 team and top 15 team, went to the orange bowl and he did that by year two.

Everyone pushed Richt out and blamed his son for immature QB's. I was ****ed he left and still am. Can't believe how stupid this fanbase is some times🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂. We are a billion times worse now.
Stop it. He quit because he was a gentleman and loyal. He knew it was a results based business and the only way he could keep his son on and our fake OC Brown was if they won. Good for him most would have forced you to fire him.

He was the opposite of Golden who hustled us into giving him more years on his contract by flirting with Ped State and then had the nerve to sue.

Where’s his Richts son, the former QB coach, coaching now? And I’m guessing Thomas Brown is running a high powered offense in one of the power conferences as well?

But yeah we’re the stupid fanbase.

Rather appreciate his generosity towards the IPF, the 2017 win in Tallahassee that ended our long losing streak to the Noles that CMR inherited and the absolute ***-kicking we gave third-ranked Notre Dame a few weeks later.

Only can hope Manny's replacement gets us out of the ditch as quickly as Coach Richt.
The only generosity I don’t appreciate is him helping pay for Manuela’s buyout. Couldn’t he have been a cheap *** just that one time! 🤣

Advertisement
Yo, real talk. Everybody talks about Richt the person and yes that is undeniable, great guy. But…,

He was a **** good coach bro. 171-64 is his record between UGA and Miami.

Just to put that in perspective, Bob Stoops record at OU was 190-48

Spurrier was 228-89-2 between Duke, UF and South Carolina.

A burnt out, tired, and now we know ill Richt gave Miami its best season since 2003. Won the coastal outright, beat a top 5 team and top 15 team, went to the orange bowl and he did that by year two.
Unfortunately for CMR, his career at UGA overlapped with Saban, Bowden and Meyer: three of the most successful coaches and best "recruiters" in the modern era -- and all three worked in neighboring states.

That jealousy and envy drove Bulldog fans out of their minds.

Stop it. He quit because he was a gentleman and loyal. He knew it was a results based business and the only way he could keep his son on and our fake OC Brown was if they won. Good for him most would have forced you to fire him.

He was the opposite of Golden who hustled us into giving him more years on his contract by flirting with Ped State and then had the nerve to sue.

Where’s his Richts son, the former QB coach, coaching now? And I’m guessing Thomas Brown is running a high powered offense in one of the power conferences as well?

I think Richt would have turned over the staff, but he knew he was getting sick and that it was time to retire.

BTW Thomas Brown is the RB Coach and Assistant Head Coach for the LA Rams.

I like Richt as a person and as HC. I just didn't like his loyalty to underqualified assistant coaches or.. whatever Jon actually was.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Everyone pushed Richt out and blamed his son for immature QB's. I was ****ed he left and still am. Can't believe how stupid this fanbase is some times🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂. We are a billion times worse now.
in fairness to the fan base... no one would have pushed him out if we thought manny was going to be the coach

but he had no future here, he was toast.. it was obvious..team quit on him

😂🤣This is funny, because now he's toast when it was beyond clear he was forced out due to again immature QB's and everyone used his son as the reason why they were out partying and doing dumb **** all the time.

Also funny you bring up coach Brown dude that kept it 100 and said it like it was we had cancers on the team. Dudes worried about everything outside of football, but again fanbase attacked him instead of those players. As it normally is down here.

This football team would be light years better if Richt would still be in charge and his health would be a ton better also. Sadly we paid the price for our actions.

Richt is a great human being in a profession full of scumbags. Nobody can doubt that.

But with that being said, I think Manny's tenure has made people miss Richt as coach more than they should. Clearly Richt is a better coach than Manny, but that isn't a massive achievement.

I wish we had hired Richt after firing Larry Coker. Richt was younger and healthier back then, and Miami was a much bigger brand name back then as well.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back