Coach Richt wins that game

Georgia was flat out gassed by the end of that game.

They didn't get out coached, Bama just kept hitting them with monsters until they didn't have anything left.

Saban had 3 different 5 star backs that he pounded away at UGA. I mean how do you stop that for 60 minutes, especially after he just casually brings in a 5 start QB at halftime?

I noticed that as well. Not saying UGA is/was out of shape but their hands were on hips and breathing heavily. Bama looked like they could of played another 4 quarters. Might need to look into that dear antler spray

Bama basically has 3 teams of 4 and 5 star kids. They also know how to pace themselves over 4 quarters, Georgia played crazy hyped for as long as they could and the crash was staggering at the end.

No pun intended, but Bama is the ****ing tide, they just erode the beach over and over and over.

Exactly.

Greatest College HC of all time? Don't make me laugh.

Greatest College CEO of all time? Absolutely. He just has a conveyor belt of elite talent walking through that door every year.

Saban is the best college head coach of all time. How is it even a debate?

Every single player that played 3 years or more for Saban since 2000 won a National Title. That's so absurd that it flat out seems made up.

Advertisement
Yea but would he have gotten there..............its possible he does win the game 50/50 but smart money is on bama

Lsu will have a new qb and 2 new starting corners...
...and Kosi will still have the exact same zero starting experience...if he starts.

So will lsu qb

The difference is I don't give a fvck what their excuse is, I'm a Canes fan, not an LSU fan. My concern is what we did and didn't do with our players. Your statement is a complete Red Herring as to whether it was advantageous for Kosi to get zero playing time, vs some.

Lsu will have a new qb and 2 new starting corners...
...and Kosi will still have the exact same zero starting experience...if he starts.

So will lsu qb

The difference is I don't give a fvck what their excuse is, I'm a Canes fan, not an LSU fan. My concern is what we did and didn't do with our players. Your statement is a complete Red Herring as to whether it was advantageous for Kosi to get zero playing time, vs some.

There is no advantage. If lsu has a qb with zero experince then its equal. No excuses for anybody. You trying to find shît to whine about.

Advertisement
I dunno if Richt wins the game or not, but I'll take it as a positive that it was mostly his recruits that got that UGA team to the NC game. He'll stack talent here at least as well.

Yep. Smart gets too much credit for the talent Richt left. Much like 3 years after Butch Davis left, we will start to see what Smart is made of next year. The further away Georgia gets from Richt's players, the more we will see what Smart really has to offer. I personally think this was their best shot.

With their players.. not ours.
Yo Einstein, he played Bama a couple times before with "their players"

Oh yeah, you can't beat a team you lost to before, right? For someone implying their supposed intelligence you are having a hard time refraining from conflating two distinct scenarios.

Given the lack of influence your rhetoric has had on this board, you're deluding yourself for even attempting to condescend me.

Last edited:
The bama qb wasn't taking a redshirt. He played in games during the season.
Right, showing what an imbecile Saban is, compared to porsters on message boards who know you never burn a QBs redshirt, ever. Believe me.

So glad you're not a coach.

It's mutual.
Can't wait for Kosi first ever playing time start on road vs LSU.

It is not worth burning a shirt in our last game against a 4-7 team. If we can't beat a 4-7 team with our 10-0 QB, then we deserve to lose. It's so blatantly obvious. Stop your retroactive panic attack.

Last edited:
Georgia was flat out gassed by the end of that game.

They didn't get out coached, Bama just kept hitting them with monsters until they didn't have anything left.

Saban had 3 different 5 star backs that he pounded away at UGA. I mean how do you stop that for 60 minutes, especially after he just casually brings in a 5 start QB at halftime?

I noticed that as well. Not saying UGA is/was out of shape but their hands were on hips and breathing heavily. Bama looked like they could of played another 4 quarters. Might need to look into that dear antler spray

Bama basically has 3 teams of 4 and 5 star kids. They also know how to pace themselves over 4 quarters, Georgia played crazy hyped for as long as they could and the crash was staggering at the end.

No pun intended, but Bama is the ****ing tide, they just erode the beach over and over and over.

Exactly.

Greatest College HC of all time? Don't make me laugh.

Greatest College CEO of all time? Absolutely. He just has a conveyor belt of elite talent walking through that door every year.

who's a better college head coach than saban? in the history of the college game, who would you say is a better coach? bryant had no scholarship limits and coached back when there wasn't much competition. osborne abused the "walk-on" system to get his players and was the best at grinding it out in an era where that worked. the guy has 6 national championships (and was literally a kick return and a few seconds away from 2 more) and has won it all at 2 different schools. i hate bama as much as the next guy, but you have to give credit where credit is due.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Kosi will still have zero playing experience

There is no advantage to Kosi having playing experience

Wow, that's beyond moronic. Playing experience is always an advantage vs none. Luckily folks like Saban know this and played Tua prior to the 2nd half of NC. Jeez that's so dumb to believe zero playing experience is better at any position.

It is not worth burning a shirt in our last game against a 4-7 team
For losers with loser mentality, of course not. Like I said, Saban doesn't like losing. Doesn't enjoy or accept it as normal. So he won't hesitate to burn a redshirt...then use that winning mentality in the 2nd half of a championship game!!
Don't worry, you wouldn't understand.

With their players.. not ours.
Yo Einstein, he played Bama a couple times before with "their players"

Oh yeah, you can't beat a team you lost to before, right?
Sure, but there is zero indication based on history that he could. Wishful Thinking fallacy goes with low IQ. Congrats ;-)

Gotta be honest man, I'm sorry for acting like you and [MENTION=3746]Thread Killa[/MENTION] are dumb. It's easy to flame on these sites and think you're the intelligent one when you vehemently disagree with others. All I'm going to say is that I disagree. I think Richt knew our team wasn't truly that good, and considering we had to squeak by teams like UNC, he wasn't willing to burn a redshirt that late in the year in a desperate hope for an NC when he didn't have the confidence in some of our key players.

Agree to disagree though. This could be as simple as you valuing Perry more than me. I just didn't think he was that ready this year, but if you thought he could handle the O and reading the D by the Pitt game then I can see where you're coming from.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Agree to disagree though.
Yep, I can see both sides of the argument...and of course it's all hypothetical, since it never happened.
We could still have lost all 3, maybe he comes in totally lost and sucks, or maybe he lights it up and we win 2 of the 3. We'll never know.

First, kudos to both programs. Excellent players on both sides on the field. Kirby Smart completely corched his team out of a national championship. Sony on the bench in the 4th quarter. Absolute vanilla play calling in second half. One thing about Richt I've learned. Hate or love his play calling he is going to play his best playmakers and throw the football to win the game.

UGA was gifted this opportunity by OU and Sony and they ****ed it away. Nice corching Kirby

Blew cash
Lol

Advertisement
Back