Coach Richt wins that game

KATKER

Drive by porster
First, kudos to both programs. Excellent players on both sides on the field. Kirby Smart completely corched his team out of a national championship. Sony on the bench in the 4th quarter. Absolute vanilla play calling in second half. One thing about Richt I've learned. Hate or love his play calling he is going to play his best playmakers and throw the football to win the game.

UGA was gifted this opportunity by OU and Sony and they ****ed it away. Nice corching Kirby

Blew cash

Last edited:
Advertisement
Chubb shouldn’t have even seen a snap in the second half. Michele is the going away better back and talent.

Advertisement
This was Georgia's chance, something like 35 seniors. Haven't watched the game yet. Saw parts of it but obviously up 13-0 at halftime they were doing something right and then they weren't. Something about Kirby Smart I can't stand. Not sure what it is but I don't like him. First time I have ever wanted Bama to win the championship.

they are lucky for earlying signing period or they would have probably lost kids

This was Georgia's chance, something like 35 seniors. Haven't watched the game yet. Saw parts of it but obviously up 13-0 at halftime they were doing something right and then they weren't. Something about Kirby Smart I can't stand. Not sure what it is but I don't like him. First time I have ever wanted Bama to win the championship.

His dumb and dumber hair cut?

Advertisement
I dunno if Richt wins the game or not, but I'll take it as a positive that it was mostly his recruits that got that UGA team to the NC game. He'll stack talent here at least as well.

I agree Coach Richt would've won that game with his players... hes the difference between a real head coach and a 1st year head coRch

First, kudos to both programs. Excellent players on both sides on the field. Kirby Smart completely corched his team out of a national championship. Sony on the bench in the 4th quarter. Absolute vanilla play calling in second half. One thing about Richt I've learned. Hate or love his play calling he is going to play his best playmakers and throw the football to win the game.

UGA was gifted this opportunity by OU and Sony and they ****ed it away. Nice corching Kirby

Blew cash

now that's funny.. complaining about "vanilla play calling" and then saying Richt would have won that game.. with his superior play calling???

Advertisement
Georgia was flat out gassed by the end of that game.

They didn't get out coached, Bama just kept hitting them with monsters until they didn't have anything left.

Saban had 3 different 5 star backs that he pounded away at UGA. I mean how do you stop that for 60 minutes, especially after he just casually brings in a 5 start QB at halftime?

The bama qb wasn't taking a redshirt. He played in games during the season.
Right, showing what an imbecile Saban is, compared to porsters on message boards who know you never burn a QBs redshirt, ever. Believe me.

Advertisement

They didn't get out coached, Bama just kept hitting them with monsters until they didn't have anything left.

Saban had 3 different 5 star backs that he pounded away at UGA. I mean how do you stop that for 60 minutes, especially after he just casually brings in a 5 start QB at halftime?

I noticed that as well. Not saying UGA is/was out of shape but their hands were on hips and breathing heavily. Bama looked like they could of played another 4 quarters. Might need to look into that dear antler spray

I noticed that as well. Not saying UGA is/was out of shape but their hands were on hips and breathing heavily. Bama looked like they could of played another 4 quarters. Might need to look into that dear antler spray

Bama basically has 3 teams of 4 and 5 star kids. They also know how to pace themselves over 4 quarters, Georgia played crazy hyped for as long as they could and the crash was staggering at the end.

No pun intended, but Bama is the ******* tide, they just erode the beach over and over and over.

I agree Coach Richt would've won that game with his players... hes the difference between a real head coach and a 1st year head coRch

1st year?

You need to go do some more research. I wonder if MR would have coached them up like he did against mighty Pitt. Or maybe when all the marbles were on the table against Clemson? One can only hope.

I'm laughing so hard because of your comment. From what I've watched for two years as a DAY GAME COACH CMR has not only a lot to learn on the sidelines but he doesn't even compare to the best coaches. He has NEVER won a national championship and has bungled opportunities. He is a very nice man, an excellent recruiter, and a trusting individual. He is NOT a good day game coach at all!

Advertisement
Back