Coach Richt on WQAM

Advertisement
How could he say 3-4 ailments? Wouldn't he know if they were silent or not lol

Leatherwood, Smith, Juedy, and DJ were all at camp. So lets go with those.

I was thinking that Leatherwood and Jeudy were there just to see if they can scout on Alabama's behalf. Peter's last podcast really shed light on how SoFLA kids viewed Miami as a joke for the last decade, and maybe these AL commits, at the urging of Napolean Satan, are trying to continue their pattern of poaching while they still can.

I'd like to think I'm wrong about Leatherwood and Jeudy, but the only thing that will put that paranoia to bed is a 10 win season.

Advertisement
Leatherwood, Smith, Juedy, and DJ were all at camp. So lets go with those.

I was thinking that Leatherwood and Jeudy were there just to see if they can scout on Alabama's behalf. Peter's last podcast really shed light on how SoFLA kids viewed Miami as a joke for the last decade, and maybe these AL commits, at the urging of Napolean Satan, are trying to continue their pattern of poaching while they still can.

I'd like to think I'm wrong about Leatherwood and Jeudy, but the only thing that will put that paranoia to bed is a 10 win season.

Part of me says Leatherwood may have been scouting. ****, Saban let him scout at Bamas last camp and asked for his input on players there.

But then part of me says that Charlie Ward wouldn't let him disrespect Right like that.

Says alot that he competed. He wanted to be here.

Advertisement
DJ, Bandy (whose parents were at camp so very possible), Carter, and Jennings Jr (look for it to be public Aug 1)

Advertisement
LOL at Saban sending 2 HS kids to Miami to "scout" for him. The sissification of UM fans has reached an unprecedented level.

Advertisement
LOL at Saban sending 2 HS kids to Miami to "scout" for him. The sissification of UM fans has reached an unprecedented level.

This. It's such a ridiculous idea anyway. Bama has enough guys watching tape on these kids. Has anyone ever listened to most of these kids during interviews? They're not exactly Jon Gruden when it comes to evaluating other players.

This. It's such a ridiculous idea anyway. Bama has enough guys watching tape on these kids. Has anyone ever listened to most of these kids during interviews? They're not exactly Jon Gruden when it comes to evaluating other players.

Yeah. Let's see. We got former D1 HC and one of the top recruiters in college football (Locksley) sitting here as a support staff guy. But maybe we should send a couple HS kids (one of whom isn't even committed to us) to scout for us.

lol that some of you think its Juedy. Dude will be a signing day decision.

Bandy, DJ, Amari Carter

Advertisement
Back