Coach Richt on WQAM

Advertisement
Advertisement
DJ, Bandy (whose parents were at camp so very possible), Carter, and Jennings Jr (look for it to be public Aug 1)

Just don't understand Jennings JR. Don't see the upside there.
Weldon son of FSU legacy. If Jennings jr. Commits that's two right there. That can be used as a tactic against FSU in many ways for us. But its only a good idea if we have two beast in the class with him.

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk

Guessing is an exercise in futility. Looks like we'll just have to wait. Trust me if the "silents" told any friends it'll eventually get "leaked".

DJ, Bandy (whose parents were at camp so very possible), Carter, and Jennings Jr (look for it to be public Aug 1)

Just don't understand Jennings JR. Don't see the upside there.
Weldon son of FSU legacy. If Jennings jr. Commits that's two right there. That can be used as a tactic against FSU in many ways for us. But its only a good idea if we have two beast in the class with him.

Sent from my LGLS665 using Tapatalk
Weldon makes sense though as we already got out guy in Perry. We need more talent at LB and Jennings is a head scratcher. I guess we just trust the staff but it's not a good look against FSU in anyway. People see that FSU could care less, we are essentially be grabbing their leftovers. Hopefully he doesn't have a commitable offer.

Although some very good kids in this class so far, it islacking in star power. Would like to see all 4 stars for remaining spots as staff is after enough to fill that need.

Advertisement
Although some very good kids in this class so far, it islacking in star power. Would like to see all 4 stars for remaining spots as staff is after enough to fill that need.
Same here need to drop a few kids

Advertisement
Same here need to drop a few kids

Just curious..Besides RScott, who else do you think needs to be kicked out? I see know one on our list that makes me think, "Hmm..we need to get him outta here.: There are alot of studs on our commit list. They are just HIGHLY underrated. Brian Edwards and Waynmon Steed are legit 4 stars but only have 3*s right now.

This.

DJ is a legit 4* and a top 75 player in the country.

Bandy is the truth. If Stoops wants you, thats good enough for me. Stoops doesnt come to SoFla unless he knows its a talent thats just as good as what he would get in Texas.

Carter is the truth at S. ND is going to fight us until the end for him. Not like his only offers were from us and Bethune Cookman.

This.

DJ is a legit 4* and a top 75 player in the country.

Bandy is the truth. If Stoops wants you, thats good enough for me. Stoops doesnt come to SoFla unless he knows its a talent thats just as good as what he would get in Texas.

Carter is the truth at S. ND is going to fight us until the end for him. Not like his only offers were from us and Bethune Cookman.

Yeah, seems like most of our remaining targets are ballers. And don't sleep on the ones currently committed. Kinda like with last years class, since alot of them have been here for so long, they kinda lose their luster w us and we forget how good some of these guys really are, but don't be fooled -- our class now is legit. Perry, Dingle, Donaldson, Ford, Henderson, Edwards, Steed, and DeeJay are studs and future starters.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back